Chapter 11

Sam's POV

It's winter formal and Zayn and I are about to leave. We track down Harry and Stacy to say goodbye. Zayn got us a hotel room. He looks so good all dressed up and red is definitely his color. I can't wait to get of of here.

We take off and pull into the hotel parking lot. Zayn opens my door for me, helps me out of his car, brings my hand to his mouth, smirks, and kisses my hand.

"Shall we?" He asks as he leads me into hotel and through the lobby.

We reach the room and barely get in before we are already attached at the lips. My lips part and his tongue slides in while cupping both sides of my face. My arms wrap around his neck with one hand rubbing the back of his head. I can feel the bulge in his pants growing again my body. I move my hand down to gentle palm that bulge. The ends of his mouth turn up and he lets out a quiet groan. I begin to undo his belt and pants as he places his hand up the back of my dress squeezing my ass pulling me in closer.

Once all of our clothes are on the floor, he sits back on the bed and I cup him again. I wrap my hand around him and slowly move it up and down while slightly licking my lips.

"You are so fucking hot right now, Babe." He tells me while I look up at him from my knees biting the left side of my bottom lip.

I feel hot. I feel so sexy and turned on right now. The ache in the pit of my stomach grows as I wrap my lips around him and begin to move up and down. I glance up to see his eyes roll, his head go back, and a louder than usual groan escapes his lips. He begins to move his hips in unison with my movement forcing himself deeper down my throat. His hand moves to the back of my head guiding me with his movement as it grows faster and faster. Suddenly, he thrusts it deep into my mouth releasing himself down the back of my throat with a loud groan. He slowly pulls out and the salty taste lingers.

He helps me up and has me lie down on the bed as he crawls on top of me kissing my neck and slowly moving down to my breast. He gently squeezes one in his hand and pinches my nipples and softly sucks on the other one sending an electrical shock through my body. That ache in my stomach grows and I'm going to need some release soon...very soon.

He kisses and drags his tongue down my stomach and stops short of my sensitive spot. I let out a low whimper and I feel his breath turn into a little chuckle. He's teasing me. This is so unfair! He, then, drags his tongue from the inside of my right knee, up my thigh, skips over my sensitive spot, and down the other side.

I sit up onto my elbows and say out of pure sexual frustration, "If you are going to play all night, I'm just going to go home and take care of myself!"

He looks up at me and smiles pressing his tongue to the back of his top teeth, his playful smile. Then, he goes straight for the spot fluttering his tongue at just the right speed. My elbows go out from under me and I arch my back. I am groaning louder than I normally do and I don't care who hears it. His fingers enter me sending me straight to the next level. My hips begin to move but he holds them in place with his free hand. I feel the pressure building almost to the point I want to scream and I explode. Every ounce of that built up pressure is gone and that deep ache has subsided for the moment.

He slides up next to me and wraps his arms around me. My fingers glide aimlessly up and down his back.

"I like naked winter formal so much better." He breaks the silence and we burst out in laughter.

I look at the clock and I have to be home in forty-five minutes. I start my new job tomorrow.

"We still have time for a quickie." He suggests.

I smile and roll my eyes. Apparently, he took that as a yes, got up, and grabbed a condom from his pants pocket. He crawls back on top of me, slides his fingers inside of me, and kisses me gently on the lips. I can smell myself on his upper lip and that deep ache is back. He removes his fingers and brings them to my lips slowly pushing them in for me to taste. It's slightly sweet and I'm noticing how turned on he's getting by me tasting myself. I begin to suck on his fingers.

He's had enough. He sits up, rolls on the condom, and immediately slides into me. I wrap my legs around his waist as he thrusts into me with such force. I groan with pleasure and grab onto his shoulders for leverage. He begins to pick up speed followed by a couple hard thrusts with pausing in between. He lets out a really loud moan and collapses on top of me. Our hearts are racing as we try to control our breathing.

"I love you." I say in between breaths.

"I love you too." He answers as he kisses me on the forehead and leaves the room to dispose of the condom.

We hurry to get dressed and get me home. I enter my room, wake my mom from my bed, and crawl into bed to go to sleep.

* * * *

Zayn is having another one of his parties. There are unfamiliar faces everywhere and I can't find Zayn anywhere. I walk past the back of the couch when a hand reaches up and grabs my arm. It startles me. I look down and it's Harry with his famous dimple infested smile.

I lean towards him to practically yell in his ear because it is so damn loud in here, "Hey! Have you seen Zayn anywhere?"

He looks at me like he didn't understand what I said and motions for me to sit next to him on the couch. I comply, lean forward, and ask again.

He smirks and responds, "Yea. But you're going to have to kiss me before I tell you." And he pulls me in closer as he leans to me. There is no ounce of my body fighting it and our lips meet. His lips are softer than Zayn's and he doesn't hesitate to slide his tongue into my mouth. It's cold from the water he was drinking. My hand begins to move up the back of his neck into his curly hair. I run my fingers through it and he groans slightly into my mouth. His hand cradles my breast pinching my nipple through my shirt and my bra. He leans back and pulls me on top of him never interrupting our kissing. That ache in my stomach is back and I want more. His breathing is getting heavy and I feel him getting harder against my leg. Just then a loud sound fills the air...and I open my eyes, roll over and hit snooze on the alarm on my phone.

I can't close my eyes again. What the hell was that all about?! I was having a dream of making out with Harry?! It felt so real! The awkwardness of the situation plays in my head and how I never once fought him off. Why would I do that?! Just then the alarm goes again. Ugh! I really need to change that because that Marimba ringtone is getting old fast.

I better get up and ready for work. I've been there a month now and absolutely love it. The place is all mainly guys except for my boss who runs the office.

I feel so flustered getting ready and getting to work. That dream was so embarrassing! What the hell?!

I start my work day and cannot shake that dream. It keeps replaying in my head. I actually feel guilty, like I cheated on Zayn! It was THAT real!

I get back from lunch and settled in behind the register. It's a slow day, Sunday's usually are. I was taking a message for the parts department manager when I notice someone meandering towards me. Before I look up to see their face, they start talking.

"Hi." Says an all too familiar voice.

Oh dear God! I know that voice. I freeze. I can't look him in the eye...there is no way in hell I can look him in the eye. Of all days! Here?! Now?!