Chapter 67

Liam leans in and presses his lips against mine. I part my lips giving his tongue access to my mouth and he accepts it completely. The ache deep in my stomach is making itself known.

"What do you say we give this stuff a try?" I ask between kisses.

He smiles and responds, "I thought you'd never ask."

He loosens the top and unties the small paint brush attached to the jar. I remove my jacket and have him unzip my dress as it falls to the floor. A look of pure shock covers his face as he gawks at me. His reaction boosts my confidence for what I have chosen to slip on under my dress.

"Had I known that was under there, we would have had that dress off a long time ago!" He finally gets out.

I smile and look down at the lingerie I had hiding under my dress, an off white outfit with push up bra, g-string, garter belt, and thigh highs.

"Where was I when all that was being put on?" He asks.

"In the shower...While you were pouting because I denied you some premarital sex this morning. It was the only opportunity I had!"

"I wasn't pouting!"

"Seriously?! You practically tripped over your bottom lip on the way to the bathroom!" I giggle.

"Oh really?!" He taunts me as he removes his shirt and pants along with his boxers.

He grabs the chocolate body paint off the dresser and walks over to me with a wicked smile on his face. He finishes unscrewing the lid and tosses it over to the dresser. It misses and falls to the floor.

He gently pushes me so I fall backwards onto the bed. He dips the brush in the jar and paints a line of chocolate down my abdomen. He leans in and slowly licks it up causing my body to twitch and my back to arch.

He removes my garter belt and my thigh highs. He brushes the chocolate along my bikini line on my right leg and proceeds to slowly clean it up with his tongue.

Dear lord! My breath escapes me. If this keeps up, I may explode before he ever gets my g-string off!

I prop myself up on my elbow, dip the brush in, and paint a strip along one side of his V-line. I look up at him as I lean in and drag my tongue across the chocolate stripe. He closes his eyes as they roll back into his head and he lets out a soft moan. I dip the brush in again and repeat the action on the other side. His reaction is the same.

I notice him getting hard from my actions and decide to take the brush and make a chocolate stripe up his shaft. I follow it with my tongue.

"Holy shit! You are torturing the hell out of me!" He growls.

"I can stop." I suggest with a wicked grin on my face followed by biting the side of my bottom lip.

He leans in and begins to kiss me aggressively. I feel his hand come around my back and unhook my bra. I slide the straps down each arm and toss it onto the floor.

I push him back and dip the brush again. This time I apply a streak of chocolate across his balls. He gasps because he knows what exactly is coming next...and I'd hate to disappoint. Taking my time, I have my tongue and slowly lick every inch of chocolate off of him.

"Dammit, Sam! You are such a fucking tease!"

I smile and wrap my lips around him. I move up and down his shaft. He places a hand on the back of my head guiding me to move faster. He begins to get verbal and his breathing is really heavy. He is so close.

Moments later, he is thrusting himself into my mouth and spilling into the back of my throat. I remove my mouth from him. There is a faint salty taste with a hint of chocolate. It makes me giggle to myself.

After he recovers, he moves between my legs, removes my g-string, takes the brush and applies some chocolate along my lips. My heart races and my breathing speeds up anticipating his tongue to come clean it up. He moves it slowly removing it all. The pressure is building so quickly that I can hardly contain myself. I reach down and spread myself further for him. I no longer want to relieve this pressure...I need to.

He picks up on my impatient gesture and begins to flutter his tongue on my sensitive spot. It nearly sends me over the edge immediately. I am biting my bottom lip hard as that pressure builds quickly. I am trying to contain it as much as possible but it is damn near impossible with Liam. He knows exactly what to do to me to feed my needs. My muscles begin to tense and I cannot contain the loud moans that come out of me as I explode. I grip the sheets on the bed from the intensity.

His tongue softly cleans up my mess as I come back from my post orgasmic haze. I look down to meet his eyes looking up at me. He slowly crawls up to hold his body up on his hands over me. He collapses to his elbows and knees smiling at me.

"I love you, Mrs. Payne." He beams.

"I love you, Mr. Payne." I respond.

Leaning on his left elbow, he takes my left hand into his right and inner twines our fingers. He turns my hand towards him, smiles at the sight of my ring, and looks up at me while he kisses it. I smile back as he places a kiss on my lips and trails those kisses down my chin.

I wrap my legs around his waist digging my heels into his ass. He understands my action and slides into me. We move slowly in unison savoring every moment of expressing our love for each other without breathing a word.

We gradually pick up speed and get more verbal. The pressure is building again and I can tell Liam is close but is trying to wait for me. Finally, my muscles tighten, my back arches, and I begin to unravel after exploding. That's all it takes for Liam and he spills into me...no condom.

We decided we want to try to start having kids right away. Well, just not take precautions and let nature run its course.

He slowly climbs off of me and lies down on his back. I move my way onto his chest listening to his breathing slow down as his heart beat follows. Pretty soon there is a light snoring and he is asleep. My eyelids get heavy and it isn't long before I'm there with him.

* * * *

It's been almost a week since I've secretly been a married woman. I tried calling Harry back a couple times this week with no answer or response to any of my texts.

I hop onto my social networks to just make sure he's okay...wait a minute!...He's not following me and we're not "friends" anymore but he hasn't blocked me. He appears to be doing alright. What in the hell is going on?!

I decide to type him a message. That boy has some serious explaining to do!

A/N- Just a couple loose ends left to tie up and this story will be finished. I've already got another story in the works and will be starting it soon. Please vote, share, and/or comment. As always, thank you so much for reading!! I still can't believe I actually have readers!! :)