Chapter 5

It's been about almost a week since I met Zayn. We've been texting and talking on the phone almost everyday. We never run out of things to talk about. It is so effortless and refreshing. I hate having to try to pull a conversation out of someone. It so isn't like that here.

He's coming over to hang out for a little bit before he heads to work today. We were going to watch a movie. I stand by my bedroom window that looks out onto the street waiting for his car to pull up.

There he is! I bounce down the stairs and open the door even before he rings the bell...mental note: stop looking so anxious and desperate! It isn't attractive...He smiles and my stomach flutters.

We sit on the loveseat and settle in to watching some action film that he could not believe I hadn't seen yet. Then, Kelly comes skipping in singing some Disney Princess song. Really?! Now?! She plops herself on the other couch still singing but a little louder because we haven't acknowledged her.

"Hi, Kelly." Zayn greets her with a smile and gets a high five from her.

She keeps singing. Why do 6 year olds have to be so obnoxious?!

"Kelly, why don't you go get your towel and wait for Mommy in her room?" I ask. She's dressed in her bathing suit which means that Mom was going to take her swimming in our pool.

"I don't want to. I want to watch a movie with you guys."

Of course she does. Ugh! I glance over at Zayn and he's trying to hide the smile that is clearly fighting to come onto his face. He seriously isn't helping here. And, Kelly starts hitting the chorus of her song with conviction and volume. I wish I could just crawl under a cushion of the loveseat and ride this embarrassment out!

That's it! I've had enough of her antics! I jump up from the loveseat, grab my sister by the back of the bathing suit, and drag her to the furthest end of her couch. She climbs off the couch in pure shock. From the force of that drag, her bathing suit was wedged so far up her ass that if she opened her mouth, you could read the label. She takes off running trying to dig her suit out.

I turn around to see Zayn staring at me laughing hysterically.

"Thank God I wear boxers and remind me never to piss you off!" He says in between catching his breath.

We both laugh until our stomachs hurt and finish watching our movie undisturbed.

He stands up and slides on his multicolored vest that is part of his work uniform. I follow him out to the porch and close the door behind me. He stretches out his arms and gives me a hug. He then moves his hands to my waist and lingers there for a bit.

"Kiss me, dammit!!!!" I'm screaming in my head.

And, just as if he heard me, he leans in pressing his lips to mine. I part mine inviting his tongue to play. He accepts the invitation and pulls me closer as my hand massages the back of his neck and runs along the base of his hairline. My finger glide across his recently cut short dark hair. I can taste the Red Bull he was drinking while we were watching the movie. God, he is good at this!!! My knees are starting to buckle.

He breaks up our make out session holding me at arm's length from him and looks my right in the eyes.

"If we keep this up, I'm going to be late for work or not show up at all and it will be all your fault!"

"I'm ok with that." I respond biting the left side of my bottom lip and smiling.

He raises his eyebrows and grins from ear to ear.

"I'll text you after work." He says as he turns down the pathway towards his car that was parked on the street. I turn and walk back into the house. I have got to call Lisa!!!!!

"Honestly, Sam, I don't need EVERY detail!" Lisa whines into the phone.

"Come on, Lisa!!! You know you like it!" I laugh.

We are practically polar opposites. She has become my Jeminy Cricket. She keeps me in check and pulls me back in when I start getting an itch to do something extreme. Living in this God forsaken suburbia leaves one wanting to hit the bigger cities to get more culture...well, it does me. Lisa like to stay in her little box and I like pushing her limits to see how far she'll go with me. Usually, she's right beside me the whole way telling me should be careful. How we ever became friends is a mystery to me. I'm not complaining. I wouldn't trade her for the world.

"Why Zayn continues to hang out here is beyond me. Shouldn't he be modeling underwear or something?" Lisa adds before we say our good-byes.

That is a true fact. He is extremely good looking. He really should be modeling.

* * * *

There are about three weeks left of summer. Zayn and I have been inseparable. He makes me feel so good and happy. His parents are going out of town this weekend and he's invited me to sleep over. The thought of waking up next to him makes me smile. Although I've never had sex before, I don't feel pressured to give up my virginity to Zayn. He knows I'm still a virgin and it doesn't seem to phase him. He isn't one and, honestly, I seriously would have been shocked if he was. We'll see how this weekend goes. It may very well be a turning point in our relationship.

I work things out where Lisa will be picking me up and covering for me. Then, she'll pick me up from Zayn's, I'll buy her an appreciation lunch, and she'll take me home. It'll be fool proof! Come on, Friday!!!!!

* * * *

Yes!!!! It's Friday...finally!!! The plan starts off without a hitch. Lisa drops me off at Zayn's house and makes me promise not to call her with any details. I roll my eyes as I get out of the car and promise. She drives off and I ring the doorbell.

The house is on the bigger side. I assumed it would be because when Zayn's BMW was in the shop, he was driving his dad's Mercedes. One can only assume the house had to be more than modest.

Zayn opens the door, grabs my hand, pulls me in, and plants a big kiss on me. I smile under his aggressive sign of affection. I am excited and scared at what this night will have in store.

Harry's POV

This summer has flown by. I've spent a majority of it working at the movie theatre and helping my stepdad work on his old Camero. I've hung out with some of my buddies here and there. Other than that, I get stalked here at work by some of the girls from school. I thought getting a job a couple towns over would avoid that but I guess I was wrong.

Tonight, one of my co-workers is bringing over his latest flavor of the month. He's been bragging about this girl for a while now. He does seem to be pretty into her which is a change from his norm. He usually is dating one and parading another one around at the same time. Apparently, this girl is...how did he put it?..."Hot, sexy, smart, great rack, kickass body, some superstar athlete, and can cook." I'm beginning to think his version of what is hot and sexy isn't quite mine.

Last month, he paraded a girl around that wasn't bad looking but had an extremely high pitched voice that annoyed the shit out of me. Then, they tried to set me up with her friend with an equally as high voice. Uhhhhh...not my idea of a fun time. So, I'm anxious to see what this Betty Crocker is really all about. She, personally, sounds a lot more like my type than his. Oh! And, he's hoping to "seal the deal" with her tonight. I guess she's a virgin. Yep. He pretty much throws up all sorts of information about this girl. It's funny as all hell hearing him talk about them and then meeting them in person. If they only knew what the rest of us knew about them.

I'm entertained by it but I could never be like that. I was always brought up not to kiss and tell. It's disrespectful. But, things appear quite different across the pond.

"Harry?!?!" A familiar voice rings out in the lobby.

I turn to where the voice is coming from and it takes everything in me to not let my jaw hit the floor. No fucking way!!!! This Betty Crocker is...Sam?!