Mom voice broke us out of action, "Cinad, do you still have your dad number," Shaking his head he made the screw face wondering why she would even ask that.

"No. But we can make a trip to Que place this seem like some shit he would do more than my dad," Cinad told her as she nodded grabbing her keys out of her purse.

"Jaleel, you still remember that house I took you too when I first got you," Mom trailed down memory lane as he nodded his head.

"Yeah, what about it," 

"I want you to take them with you, grab all the guns and bullets you can and as quickly as possible. Get that shit loaded come back home and just wait until I tell y'all whats next." She ordered as everybody nodded they head.

"Come on," She beckoned me and Cinad as everybody was leaving out the house at the same time right behind each other.

Getting in the car, Mom hurriedly pulled out of the driveway as Jaleel, Key, and Shy were getting in their car.

"You got your gun," Mom questioned the both of as she glanced in the rear view mirror making us nod our head.

"How many," We both answered saying two as she nodded her head. "Good, because we going to need them," She smirked.

That crazy smirk always had a tendency to grow on her face when she knew some shit was about to go down.

Following Cinad directions to Que's place, 30 minutes later we pulled up to a trap house where Que and some other workers should be around this time.

We were dressed in all black with ski mask and gloves on as we were ready to raid this nigga house and guns a blazing.

"Mom don't you think we should think about this before -," Not being able to finish my sentence she was already out of the car cocking her gun making us shake our head.

One of the guys tried to grab his gun from his waist but only made him receive a bullet to the chest and head.

The other guys hearing the shots caused 2 more to watch out as Cinad shot one in the neck sending him to grown while I caught the other one in head.

Running in, we swung the door open as mom jogged in front sending head shots to anybody who was in her way.

Scoping the area we watched her back as Cinad directed her to where Que office was. 

Her classic smirk formed upon her lips as she kicked the door down, only to see an empty office.

Facing back towards the door, we ransacked his office searching for where he could be. But he was nowhere to be found. 

Hearing a low video playing on the desk, mom picked it up causing us to stand behind her to watch as she restarted it.

It was Mace and Emoni tied with tape over their mouths in the backseat of a van. They eyes were red and puffy with a little scratches over their face causing us to frown.

They looked scared and terrified making my heart break because, all of this was our fault.

The camera turned to Que as he puffed on a Cigar. "You want your children right," He chuckled blowing out smoke. 

"Bring me 75 Grand for each child and we have a deal but Cinad you on the other hand have it easy," He said as he handed the phone to Brody, Cinad leaned forward wondering what he was going to say.

"All you had to do was make a truce and come back with me but since you want to be difficult," He smirked, turning the camera back to the van there was a unconscious Jordan in the back of van.