Chapter 13- boxing day

Start from the beginning

...

Morning comes sooner than I expect it to and for a moment I forget what happened last night... Until I see the key cathy left on the floor. Nialls skeleton key. It all floods back to me.

I try to ignore it as I brush my teeth, hoping to brush yesterday away with it. I have never actually been through something this bad before. My face has gone down a bit since last night but it's still clammy and red. To get rid of any trace of the night before, I decide to have a shower.

...

I sit down in my place by Niall, who doesn't notice that I'm upset at all. Harry isn't in his usual seat.

"hey, mol" Niall says in his sing song voice, giving me a little hug and a small smile. I have tried to forget yesterday even happened and, so far, it's worked. I place a stray piece of hair behind my ear and reply to Niall.

"hiya, Niall" I say as cheerfully as I can, hiding any trace of being upset. Niall seems to buy it.

"you seem very cheery this morning" he laughs, scanning my face as if he thinks I'll be upset. "I still need to tell you about-"

I silence him by putting my finger to his lips. I don't want to think about Harry any more after what he did to me. Well, not to me, but to cathy...

"what's wrong?" he asks, removing my finger. I shake my head.

"I just dont want to talk about..." I choke, trailing off harry's name. Just when I Thought I was feeling better as well...

"Harry?...." he asks in a quiet voice. I shake my head. "I'm sorry, Molly. What happened?"

"I...I don't Want to talk about it." I sniffle and Niall gives me a hug, a salty tear making it's way down my cheek. He kisses my head and looks at my face, which has now got a few tears falling down it.

"oh Molly..." he sighs, hugging me again. "I'll make sure that Harry doesn't hurt you again" he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close. This feels nice but at the same time, I wish it was Harry I was sitting with.

Just as I think this, the tall figure of Harry ambles into the room. I instantly freeze, blinking back any other tears that threaten to fall. He doesn't look at me, just sits in his chair a few chairs down from niall's. He has a blank expression on is face and bags under his eyes, probably from staying up all night with cathy. I can see niall's eyes drift over to where harry is sitting, his eyes turning to slits, glaring at my betrayer.

"I'm gonna beat you so hard you're gonna regret ever coming here" I hear nail mutter under his breath before turning around and smiling to me. I can help but dislike Niall a bit for hating harry so much, even though I can see why he does. I know now why he hates him so much. However, although we hate him now, the twins don't seem to mind what he's done. They're climbing all over him, sitting on his lap, eating is hair. How I'd hate to be Harry right now.

...

After breakfast, Niall leads me to the cloakroom we and our last conversation yesterday.

"are you alright?" he asks me, holding both my shoulders in his hands, my eyes are locked in his.

"yeah, I'm fine, honestly" trying to hide the fact that I'm obviously not. However much Niall is trying to help me, I saw last night how he was probably a part of this plan to get cathy and Harry together. I push it aside though. Niall wouldn't do that... Would he?

"you're not. Look at you! He's torn you apart! What has he done?" he looks at me with meaningful eyes, searching for any sign of what could've happened.