Chapter 1

Hello my name is Yasmine Smith and I WAS bullied by magcon that was until I got raped by Taylor Michael Caniff and when I found out I was pregnant with his child I ran away.My son name is Michael Taylor Caniff, I know what your thinking why are you using Taylor's Name. Well I really don't know that's half of the reason I ran away. I now live with my cousin Jc Caylen and the rest of o2l they know about the bullying and they love Michael but they CANT stand magcon. Also I am famous on YouTube and Vine. I am 19 years old. Micheal is 3 years old which means I had him at age 16 and Taylor was 17 years old when he raped me. He's 20 now. Well here's my story. My Birthday is September 19 1997. Taylor's Birthday is February 3 1996. Michael Birthday is December 25 2013.

3 years later(March 19 2016)
Yasmine's POV

Mommy wake up, said My son Michael. Hi baby I'm up, I said. Are you hungry, I added. Yes Mam, he said.
We ate and then went to the park.I was pushing Michael on the swing when I got a phone call it was Jc

Me-New phone who dis
Jc-Ha ha real funny
Me- What do you need
Jc-Oh come home you got a package
Me-Oka
I hung up the phone
Come on little man, I said. Okay mommy, he said.
I drove home and opened the front door.
Where's the package? I asked Jc.
Right here, he said as he handed me a medium size box.
As I opened it A letter was on top it said.....

Dear Yasmine Smith,

My name is Bart the manager and creator of magcon. I saw that you had over a million followers on Instagram,Tumblr,Tweeter,etc and subscribers on YouTube. I was wondering if you would like to join magcon,there will be 9 boys and 1 girl. Please email me when you make your decision.
Are you gonna do it,Jc asked.I didn't even notice him reading it with me. I Don't think so, I said. Why not its a great idea, Jc pleaded. Fine, I gave in.

-Bart B.
--------------------------------------------------------------
After I emailed Bart he told me to meet them in Dallas at Dallas Inn and to also bring Michael.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Leaving
Call me everyday, Jc cried. I promise I will, I cried. I got in my sub and drove to the airport and boarded my plane.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hotel
Once I got to the hotel a man came running towards me I got really scared.So I ran. The man shouted, Yasmine wait!!!
I froze and turned around and asked, how do you know my name?.
I'm Bart, the man said.
My cheeks turned a dark shade of red I was embarrassed.
Im sorry,I said. This is Michael,I added as I pointed to my son.Hello Michael, Bart said. Hi, said Michael as he hid behind my leg. Okay well IM gonna go to my room,I said.Your sharing with Mahogany Lox, said Bart. Okay that's cool, I said.
--------------------------------------------------------------
When I arrived at my room I unlocked my door and there was this girl with red puffy hair.

Hi Yasmine I love your videos I'm Mahogany BTW, said Mahogany.Hi I'm-well you already know,I said. This is my son Michael C-.I stopped myself. OK??,said Mahogany. I don't know if I can trust her yet. Let's Go shopping,said Mahogany.Ok, I said.
--------------------------------------------------------------
After we went shopping we came back to the hotel.
When we got in our room there where a group of boys in there not just any boys but my old BULLIES. I panicked as one of them came up to me. The wrist breaker.Long story short he broke my wrist.

Hey Yasmine we all love your videos, said Cameron as I rolled my eyes. Hi everyone, I said as I gave Michael to Mahogany and ran out the room.
----------------------------------------------------
COMMENT WHAT U THINK BABIES