Love Isn't Always Fair

*Kellin's POV*

"Kellin I really don't think this is a good-"

"Shush, I just... I just want answers," I said.

Tony had been trying to talk me out of this during the whole drive. I had to admit, I was pretty hardheaded when it came to something I wanted. We drove silently, other than the music on the radio and the sound of Tony tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

I looked out the window as we entered a calmer looking neighborhood, the houses seemed more sophisticated and the cars looked more expensive. In an instant, I began to regret my decision as the feeling of uneasiness began to feel overwhelming.

Apparently, he seemed to notice, "We can always turn back, you know."

I shook my head but my mind was screaming for me to retreat. After a while longer, we arrived at a beautiful house that was a light shade of blue with peonies planted in the garden. The front porch had a rocking chair along with another small rocking chair beside it. It had an overall welcoming vibe.

"Curiosity killed the cat," he warned as he parked in front of the house.

"Well, satisfaction brought it back," I said and got out of the car.

This is it, I told myself. I heard Tony walking quietly behind me as we walked to the porch, I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. We waited, I glanced at Tony who looked as white as a ghost, he looked terrified.

Before I could ask him what was wrong, I heard someone running towards the door, "I'll get it!" A few moments later, a small boy with curly brown hair opened the door, "Tony!"

The boy ran past by me and jumped into Tony's arms, "Hey there, little guy, how's it going?"

"I'm so happy you came to see me!" He said excitedly, "The dark side is slowly taking over, I need your help!"

I giggled as Tony gave me a sheepish smile before being dragged by the hand by the little boy. I carefully stepped inside, it was much prettier than I thought it would be.

"Mommy, mommy! Look who's here!" He cried with joy.

"I heard," she said, not facing us, "And in good time too, I just finished making pasta."

"He brought a friend too," he looked over at me and smiled, "Will you be playing with us, too?"

"A friend?" She turned around and dropped her plate, scaring us all, "Sweetie, go to your room please."

"But mom," he began to protest as she picked up the plate.

"You can eat your food upstairs with Chewie," she said as calmly as she could.

He happily took his food and went up to his room, leaving us alone, "What is he doing here?" She glared at Tony.

"This isn't Tony's fault," I defended, "I, sorta, made him take me here."

She breathed in, "You're lucky my son loves you or if not I would have reported you for this, you can't simply give out addresses to strangers!"

"But he's not a stranger..." he said quietly, no one messed with my turtle.

"Listen, I already told you that I made him come here. I basically dragged him so if there's anyone responsible, it would be me. Are going to talk like adults or like stubborn children?"

"There's nothing to talk about," she said simply.

"Oh, yes there is," I snapped back, "It's about your child."