Alcohol And Roofs Don't Mix

*Kellin's POV*

"A few more hours and we'll be officially done with unpacking," Vic said as he stuffed his clothes in the drawer.

I took inhaled deeply, "You smell that?"

He sniffed the air, "The smell of pollution and cigarettes?"

"No, you idiot," I said, "The smell of freedom."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Kells," he said with confusion written all over his face.

"We get to blast our music as loud as we want to without neighbors complaining. Don't you miss singing along to Hall and Oates at the top of your lungs?" I asked.

"Well..." His cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"That's what I thought," I smirked, "Hey, why don't we have a party? We can invite our friends and family-"

"Nope," he said, "Remember what happened last time?"

Last time we had a party, his parents had walked in on us while we were at it, "Okay, okay, no family members. Friends only."

"No, not that you goof," he chuckled, "Although that was embarrassing yet amusing, but I was talking about what happened last last time with Brendon."

*flashback to the last last party*

"Heyyy there, Kell-Bell," Brendon slurred as he put his arm around my shoulder, taking a swig from the bottle of whiskey.

"Sup, Beebo," I grabbed his whiskey bottle and drank from it, wincing at the strong taste.

"You wouldn't happen ta have any milk, would ya?" He laughed.

"What? Milk for wha-"

"Aye yo, Tony!" We heard Vic shout from the pool, "Why are you on the roof?"

We looked up at the roof where he was and with a serious drunk face he slurred, "Why are you not on the roof?"

"Dude," Brendon put his hand on my shoulder, "Tony just made me question my whole life."

I laughed, "Tony is going to be a prophet."

"I'll be right back," he said and began stumbling his way into the house.

I don't know how long I was standing in the same spot but next thing I knew, Brendon was standing at the edge of the roof... half-naked.

"Who dares me to jump into the pool from up here?!" He shouted.

"Get down from there you dumbass!" I shouted back.

Tony managed to get him off the edge of the roof, Brendon was one heavy drinker yet he managed to wake up fine the next day. The party overall was just wild from start to end but I didn't remember what happened after, I was too drunk.

*back to the present*

I laughed at the memory, Brendon was one hell of a party animal and I definitely wanted him there. He was the life of the party, "There will definitely be a party and Brendon's totally gonna be invited."