Blood

~ Quick A/N: I changed the name from Danielle to Rachel cause that was my original idea but I was half asleep when I wrote the chapter before this so yeah, it's supposed to be Rachel calling not Danielle. Proceed.

*Kellin's POV*

"Rachel?" Vic said in surprise, he put his phone on speaker.

"I prefer the term Agent Rae, but just Rachel is cool too," she said jokingly.

"What-?" I began, but I was cut off.

"Tony gave me a call, said you guys were in some sort of critical situation that could use my aid," she said in a professional tone.

Vic didn't say anything. In fact, he looked rather... sick, "How does Tony know you-?"

"Enough of me, I'm here to help you," she said.

"Well, uh, this- this guy attacked me and threatened to hurt us, he said he has eyes on us everywhere," I said, beginning to panic again.

I heard her snicker, "Typical," I could hear her scribbling something on a piece of paper, "Suspect details?"

"I- I don't know," my words got choked up when I tried to remember.

"Take it easy," she soothed, "Close your eyes and tell me what you remember."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, "He was... he was dressed in black from head to toe."

"Mhm..." I could hear her scribbling, "Location?"

"A- A gas station near a forest, a couple of miles from where we live," I said nervously.

"Interesting..." She murmured, "Did he mention any personal information?"

"No, not- not that I know of," I said, "He did say I look beautiful up close, s-so I guess he knows me from somewhere."

"Ah," more scribbles, "Did he mention anything about you?"

"He was going to..." I took a deep breath, "He was going to hurt me but I made up a lie that I was pregnant," Vic looked up at me, snapping out of whatever thoughts were going through his head.

"Did he mention anything about a family member or friend?" She asked as I could hear her taking a drink of something.

"He knows that my boyfriend, Vic, is pregnant," I said fearfully.

I heard her spit out her drink, "What?"

"That Vic is pregnant?" I didn't expect her to react that way.

"Wait wait wait, what's his full name?" She asked.

I saw Vic squeeze his eyes shut and groan, making this situation more confusing than it already was, "Victor Vincent Fuentes?"

"Oh... Oh my god," she breathed, "This can't be real."

I looked at him questioningly, he refused to meet my eyes but he finally spoke, "Rach... it was just something... I never thought I would have to... tell or go through. Hell, Kellin didn't know either."

My faced heated up, "Okay, one, it's still your fault. Two, what is going on?"

"I'll have another agent speak with you, I can't do this," I could hear her shuffling papers and the line becoming quiet.

After a couple of minutes, another voice was on the line, "My apologies, I didn't expect agent Rachel to act so unprofessional."

After being asked the same questions and a couple more, the interrogation was over. Vic hadn't said a word, to the point where it was aggravating me.