Safe & Sound

*Vic's POV*

It's been a while since I sent Kellin off to get the food I was craving, I was beginning to get worried. I constantly looked at the time, the minutes dragged by.

I looked down at my swollen stomach, "You're lucky your dad loves you enough to get you food this late, you spoiled little brat."

I paused as I realized what I was doing, was I really talking to my stomach? I shook my head and chuckled, I must be out of my mind. I continued watching tv, I refused to sleep until he came back.

After a couple of minutes my nerves got the best of me and I decided to call him, there were a couple of rings before he finally answered, "H-Hello?"

"Hey-" I noticed his voice was strange, "Kells are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah," he sniffled, "I just- I just accidentally hit a raccoon on the road."

I would've believed him if weren't for the fact that he would be freaking out by now. He was the kind of person to scream and cringe at a sight like that, not cry.

Something wasn't right, he was hiding something from me but I needed him to remain calm, "It's okay, darling, it was an accident. Come home, I regret making you go out so late."

"I-I'll be home s-soon, love you," he said, barely audible.

"Love you too," I said, he hung up before I could say anything else.

Now I was truly worried, I needed him home now. I got out of bed and looked around. I didn't know what I was looking for but I will know when I find it. I looked at the wall of pictures we had and I found my answer: Tony.

I quickly dialed him, "Hey, Vi-"

"Tony, I need your help," I said quickly, "I think there's something wrong with Kellin and I don't know what to do and-"

"Woah, woah, hold on," he said, "What's wrong with him?"

"He went out to get me some food and I called him to check if he was okay but- but something was off about him," I bit my nails as I paced back and forth, "Something wasn't right and- and I'm terrified because if something happens to him-"

"Hey! Hey!" He stopped me, "Nothing is going to happen to him-"

I stopped listening and dropped my phone when I saw Kellin walk through the door, "Kellin," I breathed and ran over to him, nearly knocking us both on the ground, "Are-Are you okay?"

I held his face and checked to see if he had any marks, when I looked at his eyes they were pink and puffy... like he'd been crying, "I'm okay, um, here," he handed me the bag but food was the last thing on my mind.

I grabbed the bag and placed it on the table and took a hold of his hand, guiding him to our bed, "Kellin, you know we've been together for years, right?" He nodded, "Then why are you hiding something from me? I know you well, something happened out there and you don't want to tell me."

He looked up, contemplating whether or not to tell me I guess. I waited for him to say something, not wanting to pressure him any further. He was shaking, I felt like he needed comfort but I was afraid to touch him.

I lightly took his hand in mine and slowly pulled him into a hug, "It's okay now, you're safe and sound," I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.

Just like that, he started sobbing, "S-Someone wants to hurt you and jellybean, all of us!"

"What?" I pushed him back a little, "What is going on?"

"We have to run away, Vic," he said desperately, clutching my shirt, "He has eyes on us, everywhere! Shít, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone about this but- but I'm scared, Vic, I'm so so scared!"

He buried his face into my chest, sobbing uncontrollably. Both of us jumped when we heard my phone ring and Kellin looked at me with fearful eyes, "Don't answer."

I checked the caller ID but it said private caller, I took a deep breath before answering, "Hello?"

"Hey, Vic," Kellin and I looked at each other with confusion, this was the last person I expected a call from.

"Rachel?"

.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Why do people make a big deal about Kellin topping like?? It's not that serious?? Get over it?? Grow up??