Blessed With A Curse

*Kellin's POV*

"See you later, darling," Vic leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Do you really have to go?" I pouted, holding on to his tie.

He chuckled, "I mean, unless you want to live in a cardboard box..."

"I'd live anywhere with you," I mumbled, fiddling with his tie.

"I know, amor, but really, I have to go," he cupped my check, "I'll be back before you know it."

I sighed, "Okay." He leaned in and kissed me, then headed to his car, leaving me home alone.

I knew it was going to be a long day so I decided to grab a bowl of cereal and laid down on the couch.

It's been a couple of weeks since we had that party and I still couldn't get over it. I remembered other things that had happened, such as Matty trying to grab me. I guess I was so fabulous that he couldn't resist me, but that sucks for him cause my fine áss was all for Vic.

I scanned through the channels till I found something interesting to watch, coming across one of my favorite shows.

What was supposed to be one hour of watching Criminal Minds turned into three, I hadn't realized the time until Tony texted me.

Turtle🐢: Kellin!!!

Kell-Bell🔔: What's up? 😄

Turtle🐢: Okay, so like, after the party, Mike and I began texting a lot and guess what?! 😳

Kell-Bell🔔: What?? 😐

Turtle🐢: He asked me on a date!!! 😭

Kell-Bell🔔: OMG are you serious right now?! 😱

Turtle🐢: Yes! What do I do? What should I say?! 🤔

Kell-Bell🔔: Tell him you accept his date, you idiot! What else?? 🙄

Turtle🐢: Oh god, okay, I got this! I'll let you know what happens 😜

Kell-Bell🔔: Gotchu 😌

I was so happy for him, Mike was definitely boyfriend material. I wondered if Vic knew about his brother taking out my bestfriend on a date. I hoped he did, Tony was like a brother to me and it Mike ever hurt him, there's going to be hell to pay.

I kept out the negative thoughts and got my lazy self out of the couch. It kind of sucked having an in-home job, but at least I didn't have to go out and socialize with coworkers. I decided to check up on my jewelry line, it seemed to be going pretty well.

I figured the apartment could use a little cleaning, so I got started on that. Thing was, Vic was a neat freak so there wasn't much to clean up. I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a bath. As I relaxed in the warm water, I heard my phone vibrate. Thinking it was Tony, I decided to check it.

Unknown: Hey there, beautiful

Kell-Bell🔔: Who's this?

Unknown: Someone who thinks about you 24/7

Kell-Bell🔔: Sorry but I don't talk to creeps, bye.