The Visit

~ Cover was made by me ~

*Kellin's POV*

"Stop!" I giggled as Vic trailed kisses down my stomach.

"How could I? I just wanna eat you up." He pounced on top of me, letting out a low growl as he attacked my neck with kisses, making me moan.

"Your parents are... coming over... any minute now," I said in between breaths, trying not to give in.

"Oh, really?" He murmured, brushing his nose against my neck. "And since when are you concerned about that?"

We heard the doorbell ring, "Since now."

I quickly got up before he could stop me, laughing as I buttoned up my shirt and fixed my hair. I ran to the door and swung it open. His family was standing on the porch, holding pizza boxes.

"I thought you kids were hungry so we brought some pizza," his father said as he handed me the pizza boxes.

"Thank you, Mr. Fuentes," I smiled as Vic's mother pulled me into a hug. "It's nice to see you, Mrs. Fuentes."

"You're such a sweet kid," she pinched my cheeks as they stepped inside.

"Hey, Kellin," Mike shyly waved as he took a long step inside.

"Hey, Mike. What's up?" I asked as I closed the door, walking towards the kitchen.

"Same old, same old," he sighed. "I want to be a preschool teacher but-" he raised his arms- "Apparently, I don't look like preschool teacher material."

He was a tall, tattoo covered, child lover, who wouldn't hurt a fly. He studied several years to be a preschool teacher but due to his appearance, he wasn't having much luck with his dream career.

"I'm sure you'll get to work with kids someday," I comforted.

"Where's my little Vic?" His mother asked.

I placed the pizza boxes on the table, about to go look for him when suddenly he hugged me from behind. "Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear," I muttered.

He laughed and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, heading over to his parents. "Hey mom, hola papá," he pulled them into a tight hug. "Hey, broski!" He pulled Mike into a bro hug, patting his back.

"Well you seem rather happy today," Mike remarked, smiling at his brother.

"How could I not be? I'm with the most beautiful human on earth and my family all in one place."

"Oh, sweetie. It's amazing how time flies," his mother said, it looked like she was about to cry.

"H-How about we start digging in?" I said, trying to avoid an emotional fest.

We were having a nice time, eating up the pizza and talking about the weather, or anything random that came up to mind. There were times where one conversion would lead to an awkward one.

Today was one of those times, "So, you boys have been together for quite a while," his mother said. "When are you guys going to get married?"

The pizza got caught up in my throat, Vic and I started coughing. I took a sip of my soda, trying to make the food go down. We both looked at each other and laughed nervously.

"Mom, you know I don't... believe in marriage," he said, clearing his throat.

"Not even state marriage?" She asked.

He looked at me lovingly, holding my hands, "I don't need rings or sign a paper to know that I love Kellin with all my heart and that I'm never planning to let go."

Now this time, I was the one that wanted to get teary eyed, "Vic..."

Mike scrunched up his nose, "You guys are so cute, it makes me want to throw up."

"Don't worry Mike, you'll find someone who'll make you act the same way Vic acts with me," I giggled.

"Yeah, as if anyone will ever want to date someone who looks like a giraffe," he rolled his eyes.

"And that giraffe is related to me," Vic said, "Meaning he's just as handsome as his brother."

He simply shook his head, slouching in his chair, "Hurry up and eat, I want to play Fifa."

"Alright, alright, I'm going," he said, eating his pizza faster.

Mr. Fuentes sighed, "My boys will never change."

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Aye, new story!