Die For You

*Kellin's POV*

It was late at night and I was out to get food for Vic again, luckily his cravings weren't that hard to get. I followed my GPS to the nearest gas station market to get his snacks, all the other stores were closed.

When I entered, it was your typical "gas station market" looking place. The lights were flickering, there was an old man at the counter reading a newspaper, the place was dull, and there was a round mirror at every corner along with antique-looking security cameras.

Overall, this place gave me the creeps.

I walked around and quickly grabbed a bag of potato chips, another tub of icecream, pickles, hot sauce, chocolate, cheese, and whatever else he listed. I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible, nothing good ever happened at gas stations late at night.

Once the old man took forever to scan my items, I quickly grabbed my bag and headed out. There wasn't a car in sight, I didn't know if that was a good or bad thing. I walked to my car and took out my keys, I tried to open the door but my hands were too shaky.

I accidentally dropped them, "Breathe, Kellin," I told myself.

I placed my bag on the ground and lifted up my keys, carefully inserting them and opened the car door. I grabbed the bag and placed it on the seat next to me, putting the seatbelt around it. I closed the door shut and started the car and began to drive away.

"That was so cute of you," a voice said from the back seat. I screamed and nearly crashed into a tree, stepping on the breaks and coming to a stop, "Don't look back."

I was half-parked on the side of the road, my heart thumping loudly, "Wh-What do you want?"

From the corner of my eye, I could see a hand with a black leather glove reaching for my face, "You're so beautiful up close..." He murmured.

"Please," I whimpered, "D-Don't do anything to me."

"But I want to do everything to you," he chuckled, "Why should I listen to you?"

I had to think fast. One, I could let him follow me home because this maniac could hurt Vic. Two, whatever his intentions were, it couldn't be good, "B-Because I'm pregnant," I blurted out.

His fingers that were caressing me came to a stop, "What?"

He took my lie, there was no stopping now, "I-I'm pregnant a-and my body looks dis-disgusting," I tried to remember everything Vic would tell me about his body changes.

"Ugh, disgusting!" He slammed his fist on the seat, "You're both fücking pregnant?!"

My breathing stopped. He knew about Vic and I, he probably knew everything, "What?" I played dumb.

"Don't think I don't know about you and your precious little Vic. The moment I saw you was the moment I knew we were meant for each other."

That was the moment I knew that he was the creep who's been texting me, "You're sick!" I shouted and he yanked on my hair.

"Listen to me, Kellin," he whispered, "Say one word to anyone about this and you're dead. Along with Victor and everyone else in your family, I have eyes on you everywhere."

He let go of my hair and ran out of the car, I only caught a glimpse of him as he ran into the trees. He was wearing all black, I couldn't see a thing or what he even looked like. My tears flowed as I finally came out of shock, I couldn't believe I was about to die.

Everyone's first instinct would've been to quickly drive away but I just couldn't, my crying was uncontrollable and so were my shaky hands. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest when I heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller ID and it showed Vic's name.

I quickly wiped my tears and tested if I could talk before answering, "H-Hello?"

"Hey- Kells, are you okay?" He said with worry in his voice.

"Y-Yeah," I sniffled, "I just- I just accidentally hit a raccoon on the road."

He paused before he spoke again, "It's okay, darling, it was an accident. Come home, I regret making you go out so late."

"I-I'll be home s-soon, love you," I said in a whisper.

"Love you too," he said, I could hear the worry in his voice but I hung up before he could say anything else.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
I have a tummy ache. Anyway, is this too crazy? If it is, idc lmao bc it's my story 💁🏻 (bítch mode activated).