What's Done Is Done

*Kellin's POV*

"Dammit, Kellin! Why didn't you say anything?" Vic said in frustration.

It had been a couple of minutes after I had woken up from my black out, "I-It's your fault!"

"My fault?!" He scoffed, "How in the world is it my fault?!"

"If you would've let me top when we were sober then none of this would've happened!"

"Well there was a reason why I didn't want you to!" He said, slamming his hand down on the hospital bed, "And this was exactly why!"

"Why didn't you just tell me in the first place?!" I shot back, "This could've been easily avoided if you would've told me from the start!"

He stayed quiet, he knew I was right. I went over and sat beside him, sighing, "Vic, why didn't you tell me?"

"I... I didn't feel the need to," he said quietly, "And I never thought that you would do this to me after the many times I told you no," he glared.

"You have to understand me-"

"Just- get out," he said, turning away.

"Vic..." I began to plead.

"Out!" He shouted, "I don't want to see you!"

I flinched at his harshness, getting off of his bed and exiting the room. There were people who looked at me and quickly turned away, I guessed they heard everything. I ran my fingers through my hair, what was I going to do? I immediately thought of Tony, so I decided to call him.

"Hello?" He said, whispering.

"Tony I need your- why are you whispering?" I asked.

"I'm on my date with Mike," he whispered back.

"O-Oh god, sorry! I'll call you later," I said, about to hang up.

"No, no, it's okay. What's wrong? You seem..." He didn't finish his sentence.

"I-I need you to come to the hospital," I bit my lip, hoping he wouldn't freak out.

"What?! The hospital?! Oh my god, Kellin, are you okay?! Stay put, we'll get there as fast as we can," he quickly said, then I heard him talking to Mike who also began freaking out.

After giving them the directions, I waited in the ER. I went out for some coffee and noticed his secretary was here too, "What are you doing here?"

"Vic is a friend of mine, I'm as worried as you are," she said, her hands wrapped around a coffee cup.

"Well he's okay, you can go now," I said, ordering a coffee.

"It didn't sound that way a while ago," she said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"And it's none of your business," it took everything in me to not spill the hot liquid on her.

"What is your problem?" She set her coffee to the side, "I've never done anything to you."

"I just don't like you," I said, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got things to do."

As soon as I went back the ER, I felt someone crash into me, "Fuckíng hell, Kellin! I thought something bad happened to you!"

I turned around, "Sorry, Tone, I didn't mean to scare you... sorry for ruining your date, Mike."

"It's okay," he smiled, "I'm just glad to know that you're okay but what happened? Why are you here?"

I cleared my throat, "Um... well... you see..."

"Just spit it out!" Tony said impatiently.

"Vic is pregnant," I blurted, causing him to burst out laughing and Mike's jaw to fall open.

"That's the funniest thing I've heard," Tony said in between laughter, "You never fail to make me laugh." Mike and I just watched as his laughing eased down once he realized that I wasn't joking, "Wait, are you serious?"

I nodded, "I didn't know this would happen."

"Dammit, Kellin!" He slammed his fists on the wall, "Why did you do this to my brother?"

"I didn't know!" I defended myself, "He didn't tell me!" 

"There was a reason why-" he scrunched up his nose- "He was never a bottom, this was exactly why!"

"Mike, calm down," Tony warned, "You both need get out of your heads. What's done is done and what we need to worry about right now is Vic. Where is he?"

I sighed, "He's in the room, he... he kicked me out. He doesn't want to talk to me," I pouted.

"I don't blame him," Mike glared, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go talk to my brother about this... situation."

He stormed off, leaving me with Tony as I slumped into the chair, "He didn't look too happy finding out that he was pregnant."

Tony rubbed my shoulder, "He's just in shock, give him time and he'll recognize little jellybean."

I looked up at him curiously, "Jellybean?"

He giggled, "Yes, jellybean. I can't believe I'm going to be an uncle!" He said excitedly, "And I'm sure that both of you are going to be awesome dads."

I ran my fingers through my hair, "How? How did this happen? We always had unprotected séx."

"But he always topped," Tony said, "That was the difference."

"I didn't know men could get pregnant," I quickly defended myself.

"They can't," Mike said, making us quickly look up, "Vic is an exception."

"And what exception is that?" I asked.

He sighed and sat down beside me, "He was born with a rare condition where... where some men are... they are born with a female reproduction system... while having male parts."

"Oh god," I buried my face in my hands, "What have I done?"

"It's... it's fine," he took a deep breath, letting out a chuckle to my surprise, "His tantrum is over. You can go see him... if you dare."

I looked at Tony for reassurance as he gave my hand a light squeeze, "Go, you can do this."

I took a deep breath, "I got this," and headed to his room, bracing myself to face the beast.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
I'm laughing like an idiot as I'm imagining how I'm going to deal with writing a pregnant Vic. It's something I've never done before but it's nice to get out of my comfort zone for once.