Almost Lover

*Kellin's POV*

Vic was fast asleep and it didn't look like he was going to wake up anytime soon. I left him a note on the table as I headed out, Tony and I decided to have breakfast. Well, more like I made him meet me up for interrogation.

As I arrived to the café, I found him sitting on a tall chair with phone in his hands, swinging his legs. I felt so guilty because I was going to use him as my source of information.

I slowly walked up to him, he looked up and in a second he jumped off his chair and pulled me into a bear hug, "Oh my god, you're okay," he breathed.

"Tone- can't- breathe-," I gasped and he quickly let me go, giving me a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, I was just so worried about you when Vic called me, he sounded so... freaked out," he sat down on the chair, "I was planning to see you today, you shouldn't have gotten out of bed so early."

I laughed awkwardly, "Well, um, you see, there's some things I would like to... know."

He raised his eyebrow, "And what could that be?"

I hopped up onto the tall chair, "So... we got a call from... an agent."

"Oh, that? I expected anything else but that," he said, slightly surprised.

"Two hot chocolates for the two gentlemen," said someone politely. I moved my hands from the table as the waiter placed the hot mugs on the table, "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

"No, thank you," I smiled politely as he walked away, I held the mug and let the warmth spread across my hands, "Hot chocolate in the morning? Really Tone?"

He laughed, "Don't act like we didn't do this all the time."

I sighed in content, Tony and I were inseparable the moment we met, "I remember."

"Hmm, that waiter was eyeing you," he wiggled his eyebrows at me, making me roll my eyes, "Is there anything else I can get for you?" He mocked.

"Yeah, right," I scoffed, "Shut up," yet I couldn't help my cheeks from heating up.

I slightly glanced up and sure enough, he was taking slight peeks at me. Maybe it's because the café wasn't busy, yeah, that was it, "A million things are going on through your mind right now, I can see it," Tony accused, "Your eyebrows are doing the thing."

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned my attention back to him, "Why'd you call an agent?"

"This is a situation the police won't be able to handle, this is much more serious matter. Besides, the police sucks at doing their job," he shook his head in disappointment, I couldn't disagree with him on that.

"But... how'd you contact an agent so quickly? How do you know her? Why her out of all agents?" I could feel my blood boiling, I realized I was starting to get... slightly jealous.

"Hey there, one at a time, please," he raised his hands defensively, "Don't bombard me with questions," he joked.

"Sorry," I took a deep breath, "I just... I just need to know."

"I want to know some things too, deal?" I nodded so he continued, "Answering your first question, I contacted her because I know her very well which leads to the second question-"

"Waffles with icecream on the side," our waiter interrupted, making me groan in annoyance, "Would you like me to change your order or...?" He asked, almost as if he disappointed a god or something.

"No, no, it's okay," I said quickly, "I wasn't groaning at you, sorry."

"It's alright, mate, just let me know if I can help you with anything else," he gave me a reassuring smile before walking away once again.

I looked back at Tony who had been quiet the whole time, he looked like he was about to burst out laughing, "Don't even dare," I glared and began to devour the icecream.

"I told you so," he whispered in a sing-song voice, "As I was saying, she brings her child to my daycare everyday." I dropped my spoon, she had a child? I thought Vic said she couldn't have children, unless- "And, uh, it's her out of all agents cause she's the only agent I know."

"Okay," I said, almost like I was trying to convince myself, "Okay, that makes sense."

"Now what's up with you? Every time
I answered a question I felt like you were on a time bomb or something. There's something you aren't telling me, Kellin," he waited with a stern face, waiting for an answer but I could barely speak.

I took a deep breath before picking up my spoon again and asking the final question, "Is... is that child... hers?"

"Well, yeah, why wouldn't he be?" He said, completely lost.

I buried my face into my hands, this couldn't be happening to me. Maybe the child was someone else's and not Vic's. Maybe I was jumping to conclusions, Vic wouldn't lie to me... right? I mean, we've been together for so long, we've got nothing to hide. But it hit me that I've hidden things from him, I felt like the biggest hypocrite in the world.

"Tony, take me to her."

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
It's been forever, how's everyone been? Still super busy so don't kill me please.