Party With The Devil

*Kellin's POV*

Parties? More like get shitfaced drunk and wake up with the worst hangover of your life, but I was prepared for it. Vic and I had gone out to buy everything needed to create fruity alcoholic drinks.

We spent majority of the day moving furniture around to create space and putting out snacks in case anyone wanted any. I wasn't much of a cook so I decided to call the pizzeria for delivery instead of asking Vic to make something for the guests.

We invited close friends and told them they were free to invite friends of their own. The more, the merrier, right? I made sure to invite Brendon first, he was always a fun drinker. I also made sure that Vic invited Mike, I made sure to invite Tony.

"You know, I love it when your hair's pulled back," I murmured, taking a sip of my margarita. I watched as my tiny little Mexican climbed a ladder to put up streamers, "It drives me crazy."

"Hm, really?" He said, not really paying attention.

"Mhm," I began to play with the straw when he turned to look at me, my tongue licking the tip of the straw.

He let out a frustrated groan, "You know, I'd much rather be doing you than doing this," he pointed at the streamers.

"Who said anything about you doing me?" I smirked, drinking more of my lemony drink.

He laughed, "Don't even think about it, it's not going to happen."

"Why not?" I pouted.

"Because I said so," he smirked.

We heard a knock on the door, "I thought the party didn't start till seven."

"Same thing I say to you," he chuckled, taking my drink away from my hands.

I pouted as he walked towards the door with my drink and was greeted by an overly excited brother, "Wassup, big bro?"

"Hey, Mikey!" He hugged his little yet tall brother, "You're early."

"Am I?" He chuckled nervously, looking around, "I thought someone else would be here to help you guys."

I raised my eyebrow, "Does that someone have the name of Tony?"

His face turned red, "N-No, just anyone in general. Point is, I came here to see if you guys needed help with anything."

"As a matter of fact, I do," Vic said, "Help me with these."

I watched as the two brothers fixed up the living room, making it look like a disco. I went into the kitchen to grab myself another drink since Vic took mine. I didn't know why I felt like drinking, I just did. I decided to text Tony to try to get him here early but he had just gotten out of work.

I waited as the minutes went by, I was feeling frustrated. I was down to my third drink when Vic walked in, "Woah there, you wouldn't want to get drunk before the guests arrive, would you?"

He took the drink from my hands and placed it on the table, "What if I want to?"

"Well, you'll have to wait," he slid his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, lightly biting my lip as he kissed me.