Life's Perfect... Too Perfect

*Kellin's POV*

Ever felt like like life was perfect? I was afraid something bad was going to happen, everything was just too perfect to be true. Here I was, with the man of my dreams, living in a beautiful house in a suburban community with perfect jobs.

"If you keep thinking too hard, your head is going to explode," Tony said as he ate his icecream sundae.

I picked at my icecream, "I'm not thinking about anything."

"Kellin, I know you," he put down his spoon, "Whenever you think too much your eyebrows magically turn into a unibrow."

"No they don't," I rolled a napkin into a ball and threw it at him, or tried to because he dodged it.

"I'm your bestfriend, Kells," he said, going back to eating his sundae. "You know you can tell me what's up."

It was moments like these where I was glad Tony and I had our own bestfriend day out, he was always there when I needed someone to talk to, "I think I'm feeling kind of... bored with how perfect my life is." He looked up at me, slowly eating his icecream as if processing what I just said, "I know, I'm crazy, forget it."

He laughed, "I understand, Kellin, no need to get all defensive. Tell me, what's so boring about your life?"

I cleared my throat, "Well, the community is always so... peaceful, I miss living in the city where there was music blasting at all hours and people walking by the streets. Here... everyone's home by nine and almost never make any noise. It's too quiet."

"Have you talked to Vic about this?" He asked.

"Honestly, no," I took a bite out of my icecream cone, "He looks so happy that I don't want to ruin it for him."

"I'm sure he worries about your happiness too, remember what he said when he first started dating you?"

I rolled my eyes yet couldn't help but smile, "If you're happy, I'm happy."

"Exactly, it's obvious that he cares about you. If you talked it out with him, you guys could go back into the city life, we could see each other more often too," he mumbled the last part.

Tony and I used to spend almost everyday together, that is, until Vic and I decided to move in together in the suburbans. We haven't had much time for each other since Vic was now with me almost every second.

"Tone..." I felt so guilty, I've been so focused on myself that I forgot Tony probably had problems of his own.

"I miss you so much, Kells," he whined, "I'm all alone in the city, you're the only friend I have but now you live so far."

I went over to him and hugged him, "I promise we'll be together again in no time. I'll have a talk with Vic, I don't think I can handle the suburban life anymore."

He smiled so big that his cheeks almost touched his eyes, "Thanks, Kellin, I'm sure he'll understand."

~
"I... I wanna move back into the city," I said quietly as we sat on the couch, watching a movie.

"Huh?" He turned down the volume and turned towards me, giving me all his attention.

"I-I wanna move... back to the city," I fiddled with my fingers, I didn't know why I was so afraid to tell him. Maybe I was afraid that he would say no.

To my surprise, he chuckled and kissed my forehead, "Why didn't you say so earlier, babe?"

I shrugged, "You seemed so happy being here that I thought you wouldn't want to leave."

"I'll follow you anywhere as long as I'm with you," he kissed my hands, making me blush.

"That's it?" I asked, still in surprise.

"Yup," he gave me a reassuring smile.

"God, you're so perfect," I said as I kissed his lips softly.

Thing was, there was no such thing as kissing softly when it came to Vic. What was only supposed to be a soft kiss ended up being a passionate one. This was something I could never get tired of.

Vic always made me weak to my knees, I never knew how he was able to do it. With sudden confidence and determination, I decided to take over for once. This was something I've never done before, this was completely new territory for me since Vic would always be the dominant one.

I climbed on top of him, he gladly put his hands on my hips as I straddled him. I ran my fingers through his hair as he sucked on my collarbone, making let out a small moan.

Dammit Kellin, get it together! I scolded myself. We were only a few seconds in and he was already dominating me, making me moan.

I grinded myself against his growing bulge, he bucked his hips to keep in sync with me. Apparently, I wasn't the only desperate one because he wrapped my legs around his waist and stood up, walking towards our room.

He laid me on the bed, hovering over me as his hands trailed down the sides of my waist. I let out a gasp as he pressed himself against me, creating friction that only made me more desperate.

"I can't take it anymore," I gasped, "Just fuck me already."

He grinned mischievously, "I thought you'd never ask."

I mentally groaned, you've done it again, Kellin, he has overcome you once again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Yo so like, I'm not good at writing smut and I always feel awkward when I do. Anyone wanna do the smut writing for me? (I'll give you credit of course lmao).