~2~

~In the kingdom, "Thief!" Said a men who owned a store full of Goods. Jack grab as much as he can in a bag, "Jack! Hurry up!" Yelled Noah. Jack run as fast as he came while he was carrying a bag of goods. Randy throw a smoke bomb be hide them and he ran with Noah and Jack to the forest,they stop at a small cabin on top of a hill. Jack put the bag of goods on the floor and spill everything out form the bag.

~Noah said "Not bad, not bad at all" he smirk

~Noah said "Not bad, not bad at all" he smirk. Randy look threw the goods and pull out a diamond ring and smiles at it "What a ring!" He look at Noah and make a proposal pose Randy said "Noah,will you marry me?" Noah bursted out of laughing and said "No way!!" Randy and Noah Bursted out of laughing.

~Noah clam down and look at Jack, Jack was looking out the window. "Hey Jack,what you thinking? Jack look at Noah "Nothing" Jack said in a mad way Noah said "Please don't tell me you thinking about her" Jack said "She left me and betrayed us, I fucking hate her!" Noah look at randy and say "Hey man,clam down she was from the past, forget about her,ok?" Jack said "ok, thank man" Noah and Jack look at Randy, Randy said "Look at all of these Jewel, we definitely scored this time" Noah look at the jewels and said "Now that you mention jewels a little birdie told me that at the castle there is going to be a ball and everyone from the kingdom is invited"

~Noah look at Jack and Randy and said "The night before the ball we go the castle and steal all the goods" Randy said"Isn't there going to be Guards?" Noah say"Noooo..Of course there Guards! That why we all three are going at night, while everyone else is sleeping, we are stealing!" Randy Said "Ok,I'm in" Noah smiles and look at Jack "So Jack are you in?" Jack look outside the window and at the castle and than smirks "I'm in"

~Noah look outside the window "It getting dark, I'm getting some sleep" Noah went to his room. Randy yawn "Me too, Night Jack" Randy went to his room. Jack wasn't tired so he went outside to take a walk. Jack walk to his favorite tree, he climbs up the tree and he saw a clear view of the castle. He thought the ball must be for the prince who is look for a partner.

~Jack always want to know how it feel to wear a crown, when he was growing up he didn't have much and he didn't really trust many people,he trusted his family. His family didn't have much, Jack father work in place that didn't pay well and they all have to squeeze in a small house. Jack mother always was making and baking thing to sell even if  she didn't have a lot. Jack mother got really sick and his family didn't have the money for her medication,Jack mother was always smiling even if she in pain, Jack father can't stand seeing his wife in pain so in the middle of the night he broke in and stole the medicine that his wife needed.

~He return home with the medicine but it didn't took long for the cops to find Jack dad, Jack was crying when his Father was arrested and before they took him away,Jack dad whisper to Jack "Alway protect the people that you love"His mom was crying too,Jack ran to his mothers arms and they both was crying when they saw Jack dad handcuffed and soon after they took him away. Few years past,Jack was old enough to start his own life,Jack left his hometown knowing that his mother is safe.

~Jack was Crying on the Tree, he said in a low voice "I promise I will protect the people that I love" Jack got down and walk to the cabin and went to his room to sleep. Before Jack sleep he said in a low Voice "I promise father..."