"Have you guys ever wondered what it would be like if something happened to us?" he asks. Where did that come from?

"No. Why?" Zeke asks.

"I don't know. Last night I had a dream where one of us died, and the rest of us were miserable. When I woke up, I couldn't get my mind off of it. What would be going through our minds if that actually happened? Would we be sad, depressed, miserable? Or would we be angry, hateful, suicidal? Would we hate the world or just hate being on it? All of these questions have been going through my mind all day, and they're killing me," Will explains to all of us. Oh no. It's happening again. This cannot happen again.

"Will. You don't have to worry so much," Marlene assures him.

"I can't help it," he says. "These thoughts and questions won't leave my mind. I feel like it's some kind of sign. Like something's gonna happen to one of us. I just wish it would leave my head." He puts his head in his hands. No. No. He can't have another sign. Not now. Not with us.

"Hey," Christina whispers and grabs Will's face. "Calm down, Will. It's ok." She kisses him, and he calms himself down enough.

"Has he done this before?" Tris asks me.

"Once. It doesn't happen often. But once he had a dram about his great grandma dying, and he was freaking out over that. Then his great grandma actually I died," I tell her. I really hope this doesn't happen.

"What?!" Tris shrieks.

"Yeah. We don't need to freak out. But we need to be careful. Something could happen to one of us," I say. Let's hope I'm right.

"Ok," she says.

I really hope nothing happens to any of us. I love all of my friends. Even if some of them are stupid *cough* Zeke *cough* Uriah *cough*. I still love them all. Even if some of them are obsessed with shopping and very annoying sometimes. Like Christina, Shauna, and Marlene. I love every single one of them. Even Will with his boring facts and his know-it-all personality.

And Tris. Tris can't get hurt. Nothing can happen to her. She's already went through so much; she can't go through anymore. That means I have to protect her. No matter what Ross or Peter told me. I have to protect her. I will protect her. Because I can't lose her again. I can't lose any of my friends.

The bell rings, and I throw my trash away. Christina helps Will up and walks him out of the cafeteria to their next class. He's really shaken up. Tris grabs my hand, and we walk to music class. We sit down, and Tori walks in when the bell rings.

"Hello, class. Do we have any volunteers to do a duet?" Tori asks, and Tris raises her and my hand. What is she doing?

"We will," Tris says.

"Ok. Tris and Four will be up first. Anyone else?"

"What are we going to sing?" I ask Tris.

"I was thinking Little Talks," she suggests.

"Ok. Little Talks it is," I say. I actually love that song. It sounds depressing, but I love it.

"Four. Tris. You guys are up," Tori says, and we both go up on the little stage. We grab the mikes up there and start the music.

(Tris)
I don't like walking around this old and empty house
(Me)
So hold my hand I'll walk with you my dear (I grab Tris's hand here)
(Tris)
The stairs creak as I sleep; it's keeping me awake
(Me)
It's the house telling you to close your eyes
(Tris)
Some days I can't even dress myself
(Me)
It's killing me to see you this way
(Both)
And though the truth may vary this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore
(Tris)
There's an old voice in my head that's holding me back
(Me)
Well tell her that I miss our little talks
(Tris)
Soon it will be over and buried with our past
(Me)
We used to play outside when we were young and full of life and full of love
(Tris)
Some days I don't know if I am wrong or right
(Me)
It's your mind playing tricks on you my dear
(Both)
And though the truth may vary this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore
Don't listen to a word I say (hey)
The screams all sound the same (hey)
And though the truth may vary this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore
(Music)
(Both)
You're gone, gone, gone away; I watched you disappear
All that's left is the ghost of you
We're torn, torn, torn apart; there's nothing we can do
Just let me go; we'll meet again soon
Now wait, wait, wait for me; please hang around
I'll see you when I fall asleep
Don't listen to a word I say (hey)
The screams all sound the same (hey)
(Tris)
And though the truth may vary this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore
(Me)
And though the truth may vary this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore
(Both)
And though the truth may vary this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore