[14] - Lemon

This chapter will make mentions of different sexual scenarios that could be extreme for some. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

-Raven

_____________________________________________________

'Our trip to heaven takes a slight detour through the depths of hell

'Our trip to heaven takes a slight detour through the depths of hell.'

- Third Person -

_____________________________________________________

"I knew this was dangerous." A husky whisper spoke against the earlobe of the woman. Their dampened flesh fallen into sheets of silk, in the same room they first felt and explored each other. A starved demon hovers over a gluttonous succubus, both on the edge of snapping — losing their sanity and drowning in the hypnotic pheromone as they desperately try to find solace in the unholy nature of their union. 

Their staggered breathes intertwined, as burning fuchsia searched the maddening lilac hues of the other. His fingers had grown cold, yet his touch remained electric — hot against her skin. Forcing gooseflesh to rise to the surface as his large palms traveled up the curvature of her waist. "What have you done to me?" He growled intently, through the chaste kisses he peppered along her jawline and neck. The demon's slow caress of her body takes her, allowing the façade of the outside world to meld and become one with what they were creating.

She whined, echoing the ache that pooled at her core. A sense of relief that she yearned for so desperately at the perfidious fingers of the hell bound — and in this very moment, she would not have had it any other way. The feeling of true submission was completely foreign. In some way, with all her encounters, she had the upper hand. Refusing to fully yield to the command of someone who was not the ruler of hell himself. Yet, the demon challenged every aspect of her being; blurring the lines between right and wrong, her morality and ethics, scruples — leaving her nothing but the bare bones — to scavenge for the remnants of her essence. 

That is what she truly loved about being in his presence — and why she so willingly let it consume her from the very beginning. This man, this being, creature — what have you — was more than just a mere distraction. Much more than an escape from the aches she suffered, the torment she bared, the consistent urge to undo the bindings of her kind and allow her true age to catch up to her physical form. Even in the midst of a night where she should be truly distraught, she was able to find true comfort in him; lost in the scarlet gems that saw her in the most raw form. 

Her skin bloomed with deepening bruises from his lips; each one lining up perfectly with the intricacies of luminescent floras that glowed beneath her skin's surface. Her breathless gasps reverbed in his ears, like a siren's call, pulling him further into the sinful trance. His teeth tore through the first layers of derma, drawing the scarlet crux that forced him over the edge. He knew he shouldn't have. Their kind were never meant to mingle in such a manner. They were supposed to remain at arm's length to avoid the inevitable disaster; yet as the flat of his tongue basked in the metallic morsel and his senses heightened beyond his own control, he visibly struggled and fought every urge to not rip her apart.