[4] - Lemon

I felt a strange tinge in my chest as I was guided the rest of the way to my sleeping quarters. Thinking about the many times I had encountered other beings such as myself, none were quite like the one carrying me at this moment. 

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

Using his free hand to push open what seem like large heavy double doors, I was carried into a large luxurious bedroom

Using his free hand to push open what seem like large heavy double doors, I was carried into a large luxurious bedroom. The walls where an emerald green with mahogany hard wood floors. The room was accentuated by a subtle gold wall trim and various landscape paintings that adorned the walls. The butler gently placed me back down to my feet and took my hand in his in the most gentle way he could. "I hope the room is to your liking?" He said while gently stroking the back of my hand with his thumb. I turned to him, confirming with a simple nod. Taking this initiative, he pulled me into his chest once more and leaned his face near mine, stopping just as his lips began grazing my cupids bow. "On the bed. Now." He said with a low growl before nipping at my bottom lip. "Only if you let me. . ." I paused before sliding my hands up the lapel of his jacket, letting my finger tips move to the center of his chest. Gripping his slender black tie, I pulled on the material, forcing him to come closer to me and let his lips fully mate with mine. 

Without hesitation, his hands made their way to the small of my back, pressing me closer to himself. His lips melded perfectly together with mine. The lush, smooth mounds caressed my own as they conveyed the burning sexual desire that radiated off the demon. I let my hands travel up his body, resting on the man's broad shoulders. A primal groan emerged from the demon as I felt his growing fangs gently prick at my bottom lip through his wet opened mouth kisses. Our tongues swirled around each other freely, bringing the intensity of the kiss even higher. I felt Sebastian slowly pulling away, which made me whine a little. As he slowly retracted his lips, the kisses became shorter, until they turned into small pecks at my lips. He used a hand to reach for the knot at his tie, pulling it loose while he still peppered my swollen lips with kisses. 

"Bed. Now." He commanded once more, however this time, he made sure I complied by walking with me to the bed, gently pushing me till the back of my legs hit the plush mattress. Pulling his tie completely off and discarding it to an unknown location, he used his hands to let his fingers dance along my frame. I felt the goosebumps rise to the surface of my skin as those long slender fingers travel to my upper back until it reached the back of my neck. His hand then laced through my hair, tangling themselves in the small tendrils that fell around my head. Our lips connected fully once more. There was a certain hunger lurking within his actions. His fangs shamelessly nipping at both my upper and lower lip, bruising them without care. I felt his passion. He wanted to mark me, and I will fully welcome it. I tasted a slightly metallic substance through the kiss. Weather it came from him or myself, I was unsure but it only drove me further into the madness that I was happily strolling into. Getting lost in the feeling of the creatures lips, as if he were telling me how much he yearned to have me through every swift motion of his tongue, every nip at my lips and every groan that rumbled from the pits of his chest, I did not feel the strap of my dress snap just as quickly as it did in the boutique this whole affair started in.