[13]- Lemon

The next two chapters will make mentions of different sexual scenarios that could be extreme for some. Read at your own risk. 

-Raven

_____________________________________________________

Copious amounts of black tulle spread across the tile of the bathroom floor after slipping off the counter tops. Laying on top the cushion of fabric, discarded parts of a three piece suit. The scent of rose and lavender essential oils wafted around the steamy room, perfuming the large porcelain bath. Delicate and freshly picked rose petals danced along the warm waters of the tub, gently rippling against the smooth tides caused by the shifting muscles beneath the surface. 

"It seems our clothes have fallen

"It seems our clothes have fallen. . ." With her back pressed firmly into the chest of the demon, their bare bodies entangled with each other as the sound of her dress hitting the floor briefly disturbed her serenity. His head dipped down into the crook of her neck. Black dampened tresses of hair tickling her shoulders as the tip of his nose grazed her supple flesh, his lips just barely ghosting. "Let it be. . ." He mumbled as his hands gently slid up and down her waist. Leaning into his touch while subtly stretching out her back, she hummed, the breath leaving her nose parted the rising clouds of steam accumulating before her. "Well that's new. . ." A whispered chuckle tickled his ears as she craned her neck to allow him more room to roam on her skin.

"How so. . .?" Not really thinking twice about his words, as his mind began to wonder slowly, drifting off to his favorite place. It happened frequently when he was in her presence. One moment his mind would be occupied with the many list of things he was to accomplish that day, but the moment he caught a glimpse of her, his mind would shift to one of two things. Sometimes his thoughts would be filled with innocence, thinking of many ways to bring her joy. What she liked and didn't like, and how he could be a suitable partner for her. The other times, his mind would turn to utter filth, coming up with creative ways to get her to reach her high as many times as possible before he could reach his own. 

He growled against her skin, the heat of his breath bringing rise to goosebumps all over her shoulders an arms. She was right where he wanted her, nestled in his arms, secure, no escape. . . "I would imagine you'd jump at the chance to go pick those up. . ." She chuckled, quickly followed by a hiss, when she felt Sebastian's protruding fangs scrape at the top layers of her skin. "I have bigger matters to tend to right now [First Name]. . ." Large hands caressed the junction of her thighs and hips, the pads of his thumbs digging into her outer thighs. 

His flattened tongue expertly licked up the nape of her neck, drawing out the satisfied hums of the creature he held so close. "I never want. . ." He paused as he suckled gently on a patch of skin beneath her ear. "Another filthy creatures. . ." Halting once more he gently nipped at the small patch of skin. "Hands to touch you in such ways. . ." Sebastian growled lowly, the rumblings from his chest resonating with [First Name]'s soul. His words were strangely familiar. Or at least his tone was.