[11]

Trigger Warning: Mentions of Sexual Assault/Rape

__________________

'The instinctive emotion one was suppose to feel was Fear. Correct? Given the conundrum I've been placed in, two out of my five human senses have been stripped from me, fear would be a most appropriate reaction or emotion however it was not what blanketed my painful beating heart.

The complete loss or absence of hope; despair, that seemed to be more accurate.'

Temporarily blinded by my faint spell earlier, now semi-permanently blinded by the silky fabric that laid over my eyes; the gorgeous art piece of a mask long discarded by my capture, I was placed to sit in what I could only assume was a secluded r...

Temporarily blinded by my faint spell earlier, now semi-permanently blinded by the silky fabric that laid over my eyes; the gorgeous art piece of a mask long discarded by my capture, I was placed to sit in what I could only assume was a secluded room within the mansion. Simple instances indicated that much to me. Though I was blinded, my hearing, smell and sense of touch had not been compromised.

Not a single bit of the cold evening air wafted over the many exposed areas of my skin, the only contact that could be felt was me being carried by who I can only assume to be the Duke of York himself. The familiar spine tingling scent from earlier still irritated my nostrils. It was everywhere, even on the material that covered my eyes, absolutely foul. The floor boards were cold against my thighs.

I felt small trickles of saliva stipple down my chin. A completely unsavory feeling, however there was nothing I could do about it at that very moment. I was gagged by something of the plastic nature, it was round in shape and my tongue was able to easily graze over many indentations in the material.

Though being blinded and gagged, the Duke had failed to bind me at the wrists or my ankles like a usual kidnapping would. 'Did he just expect me to sit here and wait like a good little girl?. Well he's absolutely right.' There was a mission to be completed, though with ever passing minute, not a second unaccounted for I grew more weary. It was not supposed to be like this. Shouldn't I have already been saved?

Twiddling with my thumbs in front of me, I heard the crack of the door open. I halted the shenanigans and waited patiently for the next step of our little impromptu plan to commence: 'The Rescue'. I was unable to sense the presence of Sebastian but at that moment my hope had not dwindled away just yet. The night was still young, to my standards anyway. The sound of heavy footsteps kept me on pins and needles. A sudden warmth took over my face, though not one of a red tint that would most likely cover my cheeks in the presence of someone I like, but the warmth of a person standing before me. Then it hit. The same smell of tobacco and rum that I had grown to despise filled my nostrils once more.

Rough hands reached out to me, and ghosted over my face. The closeness of his fingertips sending an uncomfortable chill down my spine. There was no spark, like what I felt on the many occasions when Sebastian had done similar things to me, this man's touch made me want to revolt, and fight back with everything I could; which I could have easily done but I couldn't. 'He's going to come, just remain calm.' I repeated to myself, similar words from earlier that I had found comfort in just to remain sane. Though, how long do I have left in this serene state of mind? Unsure, though some part of me was screaming out that my fate had not been sealed just yet.