[2]

I was escorted to the carriage by the captivating suited man, and was met with the Earl of Phantomhive sitting crossed legged, resting the side of his face in his hand, looking out the window

I was escorted to the carriage by the captivating suited man, and was met with the Earl of Phantomhive sitting crossed legged, resting the side of his face in his hand, looking out the window. Sitting directly across from the male, I gently tugged at the hem of my dress before looking at him directly. "I hope I did not keep you waiting long, Earl Phantomhive." My tone diminishes, nearing a soft, dainty hum while clasping my restless hands in my lap.

A deep chuckle rumbled from the depths of the young masters throat. He turned his head to have his sapphire pupil meet my gaze. With a small smile gracing his lips, he seemed to scan my features before his tongue slipped past his maw to lick at his bottom lip. "Not at all Madam. I was quite amused however. . ." he trailed off as his eyes began wondering around my torso. "How so?" I asked, crossing my left leg over my right. I heard the sudden hitch in the mans breath. "That shop is quite the popular one for noble women. Though I have never actually seen a noble woman do her own shopping." He raked his hand gently through his hair, exposing more of his forehead. "I take great enjoyment in doing my own shopping. The process excites me, and it enables me to see how my own designs are being sold at retail locations." Without realizing, a ghost of a smirk plays at the right corners of my lips.

Cutting our conversation short was the handsome servant of the Earl, entering the carriage and sitting himself next to his master. "Ah, now your last name has finally registered in my head." Ciel announced, ignoring the looming presence of his butler. I turned my head, letting my eyes wonder over the butlers features. Helping myself to a serving of his looks — and it didn't seem like me minded one bit. I shot the butler a cheeky wink, testing his boundaries and causing him to blink in surprise, before I continued along with Ciel, who seemed to take note of the change in my body language. "My last name you say?" I questioned while looking back at him. He nodded. "Indeed, you are Lady [First Name] [Last Name], former model, now luxury clothing designer and owner of [Last Name] Designs Inc." Chuckling at his detailed response, I acknowledged his efforts. "Very good, you did your research before finding me. Perhaps that is why they can't call just anyone the queen's guard dog."

"Oh? You know of my alias?" he questioned, leaning forward engaging further in conversation. "Indeed, you can say me and her majesty have a certain history. So I know quite a bit about her inner workings." I looked over at Sebastian, who kept an intense gaze on me. His eyes were hungry, his Adams apple bobbing from the constant swallowing of lumps forming in his throat. 'Do I make him nervous? How cute. Interesting.' "So does this mean you are willing to assist her majesty in her mission?" Ciel snapped me out of my mini staring contest with the butler. It was at that point I burst out into full blown laughter, leaving the two men in the carriage wide eyed and confused. The carriage then moved off.

"My, my, who knew the Earl would be such a jester!" I said while delicately wiping the residual tears from my eyes with the tips of my fingers. "Madam I assure you I am far from that. I was not trying to be funny." Ciel said trying not to choke on his words. "Sebastian, isn't her laugh simply delightful and endearing?" Ciel turned to the butler swooning slightly. "Yes indeed my Lord, it is." The butler said heartily which took me by surprise. "Pray tell Madam, what was the reason for allowing us to hear your hearty laughter?" Ciel prodded. "Well I mentioned my history with her majesty. So for you to assume that my dealings with her have been savory in any kind of way is hilarious indeed!" "Oh? If that is the truth, then I wonder why she requested your assistance in the first place. This is rather interesting." Ciel continued with a small shrug. I confirmed the pair of my lack of knowledge on the situation with a shrug of my own. "I received an extremely vague letter in the mail from her. It stated that I should expect her guard dog to approach me concerning a matter. Hence why I was not hesitant in coming along with you lot."

Ciel nodded along with Sebastian. "Yes, I did wonder why you were not resisting in coming with us. Any commoner would jump at the chance of having tea with me, but a lady of your stature could have easily scoffed and walked a way." He said with a chuckle. "Though, I am curious as to how you've judged that we are not a threat to you. We do work for the queen, and if she is your enemy, wouldn't that make her guard dog an enemy of you as well? " He said with a smirk forming on his lips. "Her majesty and I's personal business has nothing to do with the well being of this country, so I would assume she would be mature enough to put our differences aside to help better the place. Would you not agree?" I paused and watched Ciel shrug. "After all, I do not think she is that ridiculous to outright send someone to wrong me, because she is very well aware of what I am capable of." I closed my eyes. "And finally, If all those assumptions were wrong, and you were to take me to some cellar perhaps and torcher me till I give you answers, it would surely be laughable as you would just be playing into one of my many kinks~" I opened my eyes to see the flushed face of the Earl. 'Bingo.' "P-Pardon me?!" Ciel exclaimed. I looked over to the butler to see him chuckling with a glint of mischief in his eyes. 'So I see we are on the same page my dear butler.' I swooned internally.

"Hmn, did I fluster you Earl Phantomhive? Surely you are old enough to have explored some of your very own kinks, have you not?" I decided to try and fluster him further, finding the entire conversation amusing. Ciel cleared his throat, with his blush still fairly prominent. "I-I do believe that is a topic for another day Madam." He said in between coughs. I nodded, deciding not to prod any further. Sebastian crossed his legs and winked in my direction, licking his lips. He was clearly enjoying the show I was putting on. "Pardon me but I must say, her majesty sure has an interesting taste in associates. She has graced us with such a feisty minx." He chuckled, a handsome smile gracing his features. Ciel gulped and nodded. I leaned in closer to the male, getting just close enough so his eyes would immediately travel down to my exposed cleavage. "I love a challenge Earl Phantomhive, don't you?" Ciel, now practically drooling over my bust swallowed harshly, not trusting his vocal chords to get him out of this situation.

'Now Master, do not stare to hard. That feisty young thing will become my next conquest~.'

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝

________________________________________________________________________Shameless plug, please feel free to check out my Mystic Messenger Oneshot book and leave requests! Also I have a Banana Fish book out, hope you enjoy!

Shameless plug, please feel free to check out my Mystic Messenger Oneshot book and leave requests! Also I have a Banana Fish book out, hope you enjoy!

Edited: November 29th, 2020

Most Recent Edit: July 1st, 2022