[5]

We laid tangled within the plush duvet's of her new sleeping quarters

We laid tangled within the plush duvet's of her new sleeping quarters. Sebastian's hands draped protectively across her lower waist and hip. He laid on his side, still bare from their prior activities, fully comfortable with exposing his pristine form. His eyes were closed, his breath were soft and his mouth slightly agar. His nose dug into her now tangled hair. Deep hums radiated off from his chest. Though he looked it, he was not asleep, just recovering. 

The demon was never one for any kind of after care. While he nestled and snuggled himself into the female next to him, he tried to put together the inner puzzle within his mind. He tried asking himself a set of logical questions. 'Why did I bother to clean her and massage her hips? Why am I even in this bed with her now, out of my own will?'  Never in his lifetime has he been with someone who fully made him surrender with only their gaze. Never in his lifetime had he found himself shedding intense tears from the pure bliss he felt from being inside of a woman. Never in his lifetime had he cared so greatly about his partners release, only wanting to selfishly chase his own high. 

His eyes opened slightly, peering at the woman whom he held close. Her half lidded eyes  were getting lost in the intricate designs of the ceiling. Her chest had a slow rise and fall, her body warm and comfortable. Her smooth legs wrapped themselves in the many luxurious sheets and entangled themselves with Sebastian's very own. He felt comfortable and strangely safe. He began questioning himself once more, these feelings being to foreign to him, though they did not bring him any to an conclusion. He felt like he was slowly being tamed. 'This could possibly be a really bad predicament.'   He thought to himself. 'Though I should let this peculiar situation play out as much as I can.'  

A gentle voice shook him from his thoughts. One so melodic and sweet, so calming and tender, "What is on your mind Sebastian?" she said pulling him from his internal quarrel. He pulled her frame closer to himself, removing he from the position on her back, bringing her on her side to face him. Her supple chest pressed against his own firm one. She allowed her eyes to meet his own, taking note of how they returned to their original amber hue. His heart throbbed painfully, causing him to tighten his grip on her hip. He let his hand slide up her body, grazing her waist, traveling up to her shoulder and finally resting settling at her jaw line, cupping it delicately. His voice, now being slightly raspy and even more sultry than before began to leave his swollen lips, "I can not seem to understand how you have such a hold on me." He stated truthfully. He noticed the amused look on her face, causing him to raise a curious brow at her.