[1]

'Throughout my hundreds and thousands of years roaming this realm I have learned and experienced many things. I have managed to successfully master the art of manipulation of human minds, along with the age old trick of seduction. Using this second trait to easily seduce filthy humans regardless of gender, has gotten me very far in this age. Humans tend to think more with their genitals rather than their actual brains after all.'

'When strolling about I would often hear compliments on my outer appearance. My skin often compared to the smoothness of porcelain and my hair has been said to look and feel as soft as cloud nine itself. Of course, someone such as myself with the privilege of looking the way I do, one could say my taste has refined itself greatly. The finer things in life has always drawn me in more than the average endeavors of the common folk. It was a lingering desire to be at the top of high society and it always seemed out of reach . . . until this century. Therefore I tend to engage in activates such as attending galas and balls very often these days. My favorite part of event being the preparations to get ready for them.'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As spring began to fade into the blistering heat of the summer, I decided to celebrate the change of seasons by treating myself to some light clothing shopping

As spring began to fade into the blistering heat of the summer, I decided to celebrate the change of seasons by treating myself to some light clothing shopping. Wondering around the isles of my favorite boutique along with the personal shopping agent assigned to me by the store, I began picking out certain dresses and other articles that caught my eye. The tips of my fingers grazed the fine silks and hand dyed cottons — materials that matched the airiness needed for the expected heat this year. At least by the standards of Victorian London. Through the intense focus of my shopping spree, building outfits in my mind and allotting them to the upcoming events I had to attend, my ears perked up upon hearing the bell at the door chime. My head craned to the direction of sound out of pure curiosity and mild mischief. After all, it wasn't often that I had other patrons in this store at the same time as myself.

My eyes met with another hollow gaze. A tall slender looking man with pale skin stood at the entrance, before letting his long legs slide across the dark cherry wood floors. He sported a rather well tailored three piece tail coat suit and black red bottom dress shoes which were polished to perfection. 'A man of exquisite taste.' I thought inwardly while shamelessly eyeing the male, undressing him with my gaze and allowing myself a big sip from that tall glass of fine wine sauntering toward my direction. Though I knew for sure I was not the only one undressing people with their eyes.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Finally we got the information we needed to locate this minx. Master said that she tends to linger around this shopping strip near the changes of the seasons. This store in particular was quite popular among dotting, fashionable women and hardly every closed it's doors during the day time — which is what drew me to conclude my search here. The sign on the outside seemed to bar itself from any new customers, yet there were staff bustling and running around as if they were overflowing with clientele. I could only hope she would be in this boutique. This search was indeed starting to get troublesome-'  Cutting myself off from the inner monologue, I  found myself inside of the popular establishment — excuse as to why I came in when they were clearing closed ready to slip past my maw, until my eyes fell upon an alluring little thing. From behind, her figure hugged by the fabrics of her garb, even accentuating the curve of her back and plumpness of her hips drew me in. She seemed to have this lovely dark aura shrouding her being. 'Delicious.' Her scent was absolutely intoxicating , permeating the atmosphere and making me focus on nothing but .  . .