****

''where is miss Verma?'' Manik asked about his secretary to one of his staff after getting inside his office building, I on his trail.

''sir!! she was arranging the CR for your meeting a while back and right now went to get down the street to get something.'' the employ replied and his accent was clearly Italian and it sounded sweet.

''okey!!tell her I am up in my cabin and meet me there.'' he ordered before turning to go to private elevator of his lavish building. Whole office staffs looking like a scared kitten due to Manik present which seems quite funny.

well I am not joking about them, its true Manik is intimidating but their looks were like as if Manik is some kind of psycho killer who will kill them without any fault. Whoever greeting Manik on way towards elevator he just replied with a stiff nod which was amusing while I was being polite passing them a proper smile.

We finally stepped inside his elevator and he punched the floor number ,soon after little exchange of sweet glances and stolen kisses our elevator dinged on the desired floor. we stepped out hand in hand. this floor was entirely empty no one was there just him and me.

''well!! can I ask.? if you don't mind..that why are you taking me with you on every business trip.??'' I asked curiously.

''because I want to..isn't it obvious??'' he asked shrugging his shoulder with a smile '' beside, I think I already created enough differences between us past months so I am getting all ack. I cant ignore my business to give you your rightful time so I thought why I cant take you and the best part is you are graduating in two weeks so these trips will be helpful and hell lot of experience for your career'' he answered sincerely and he is right though. It really will help me to handle dad company.

**

''my meeting is about to start in ten minutes the delegates are on their way, don't know the hell where miss Verma is???'' Manik growls angrily while cursing his secretary who is awfully no where to see and he needed her in meeting.''

''manik calm down!!she may be stuck somewhere..dont worry she will be there on time.'' I tried to calm the monster but he was far from it. he was shuffling files from here to there shelf to shelf, collecting all the things he needed in the meeting.

''I don't know what to do with her, she knew this meeting is the important one..but still she acting careless.'' he is fuming like a bull arranging paper properly in file after checking it. While I like a shameless teenage girl even in this condition finding him hot, having dirty thoughts about him. he is looking so sexy in anger,his hairs are disarray , how many times he ruffled it in frustration and I couldn't help to checking him out when he throw his hands in air in desperation and his muscles bulge from even the thick fbric of his black coat.

''I think I cant wait anymore for her, I am getting late for meeting. I will collect things myself from here.'' he asked collecting needed files and papers in his hand, slipping things and phones in his pocket and there my spell broke. '' Nandini!!..do me a favour, when she come ask her to bring this pen drive of our presentation in CR.'' He said sounding hurried handling me the pendrive and I nodded in affirmation takin it from his hand but my phone rang flashing NAVYA'S name on it so I kept pendrive back on table to receive her call while he still was rummaging through his desk .'' I hope you will be okay until I finish with it.??'' he asked sincerely when I was about to answer the my call.

''don't worry. I will be fine. and navya already calling me and I think I will be talking to her while you will be there in meeting.'' I assured him with a smile and he went away after dropping a lingering kiss on my forhead.

After a while I got busy talking with Navya when a panting Nisha Manik's secretary barged in.

''where is boss??'' she asked looking terrified''he already went to CR and is angry on you.'' I replied excusing myself from Navya and now she looks more terrified. She quickly turn on her heel to almost run to CR when I called her name and she turn looking scared and desperate to go there.