Tears chocked me as they started to fall uncontrollably again. This isn't unfamiliar for me. As much as I hate to cry, I would always end up in this state whenever I am here.

Jungkook POV
My heart softened at this scene as I could hear and see clearly from where I was. She was on her knees, hanging her head low. I clearly heard her crying as I approached her without a sound.
So this is the reason why she is staying alone in the apartment. I recalled her not mentioning a word about her family members or what not and she always tend to avoid the topic by walking away or changing the topic. It must be so hard for her and yet she disguised herself so well with that cheerful smile on her face.
I squad down beside her and placed my hand on her back, stroking it gently.

Yuna POV

My face was stained with tears as I felt a hand on my back, stoking it lightly. Startled, I quickly look up to the source of it before quickly wiping my tears off with my palm.

"J-Jungkook-ah..." my voice cracked a little from my crying as I swallowed a lump of saliva to calm my shaky voice. He put a finger on his lips to shut me up before pulling me into his embrace, wrapping his arms around my body firmly.

"If you wanna know why I am here, I followed you here. Cry it out, Yuna ah. You will feel better." He mumbled into my ears closely which felt like a lullaby. Tears filled my eyes once again. I let them spilled comfortably, lying in his arms that I strangely do not feel distant to.

I had no idea how long I have been in his arms before I sat up from my half-lying position. I faced him, avoiding his eyes as I sniffed, "Thank you so much." I murmured.

Author POV

Jungkook stretched his hand out conscientiously to lift Yuna's head up before wiping her tears with his thumb. Yuna could feel her heartbeat go faster each time his thumb touches her skin. She helped to wipe off her own tears to prevent Jungkook from feeling her hot cheeks which turned into a faint shade of velvet red.

Standing up after some clean up, Jungkook turned to the two tombstone in front of him before giving them a bow. "I will take care of Yuna, so please don't worry." He asserted. Yuna stood rooted to the ground as she looked at him with widen eyes. It was not that she wanted to take it in the wrong way but the way he delivered the message was just too misleading.

Jungkook looked at her before grinning mischievously, "Sorry to say, but not as a boyfriend." Yuna blinked a few times before letting out a small sneer, "I do not anticipate that either."

"Yah." Yuna stuck her tongue out as Jungkook flicked her forehead. "Ouch! That hurts." She complained, rubbing her forehead.

"Serve you right. And be mindful that I saw you crying. You should be nicer to be." He whispered before giving her a playful wink.

"Since when are you this impish? This isn't the Jungkook that I know when I first met him." Yuna challenged, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"People change." The boy shrugged. "And you should be honoured to see me like this. I am not like that to everyone. You should know." He added in, stretching his back.

"Yeah, alright." she rolled her eyes jokingly. "But thank you so much." she continued before flashing him a smile. The male's lips curled into a warm beam, "You're welcome."

The two walked down the streets before stopping in front of a grocery shop. "I need to do some grocery shopping. You can go ahead first." Yuna gestured Jungkook to continue his way home.

"I need it too. Let's go." Jungkook answered whilst pulling her into the supermarket.

"So this is what you need to buy for grocery shopping?" Yuna stared at Jungkook in disbelief, looking at the whole cart of junk food and drinks.

"Hey, cut it. I need them alright." Jungkook defended himself as he went on with his choosing.

"What do you even eat for your meals? These?" Yuna squinted.

"Sometimes I do." the taller one casually reply, not looking at her.

Shaking her head, Yuna snatched the packet in Jungkook's hand and put it back into its original shelf before pulling him and the cart to the vegetables and meat section.

"You need to stop wasting money on that. Eating it frequently is not good for your health." Yuna nagged as she chose some of the meat and veggie.

"If you don't mind, you can come over to my place for dinner tonight. You need something healthier." She invited, putting her groceries.

"Why would I reject free food?" Jungkook teased as he scanned around.

"Yuna! Can you at least buy me this?" Jungkook ran to a packet of chips and grabbed it in a speed of light. "Please."

Yuna looked at him, letting out a chuckle. "You are such a baby." She laughed and walked off with the cart, "Buy all you want. You are the one paying!"

"Yah! I am the same age as you!" Jungkook rebutted, running towards her.

After which, they both went over to Yuna's apartment to have dinner.

"You will wash the dishes." Yuna demanded as she plotted herself on the sofa.

"Yah. I am your guest. Is that how you treat your guest?" Jungkook gasped.

"I cooked a meal for you alright." the female protested.

"And I paid for them." Jungkook fought back. "And... I saw you cry today!"

"YAH! YOU... can you stop using that as a threat!" Yuna glared at him before standing up to enter the kitchen.

"Don't worry, it's between us only. I won't use that in front of others." Jungkook smirked before sitting on the exact spot where Yuna was sitting just now. "Thank you, Yuna ah."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys! I am up with another chapter~ <3 Hope you guys like it! Love Love <3