"What am I supposed to do?" She sobbed. She's shown no signs of emotion the last couple of days and she finally spilled. Her crappy boyfriend has been using her and make her feel like she did something wrong.

"Say no. If he has a problem with that he can come talk to me." I assured her as I pulled her into a hug. She cried, pulling my shirt to her eyes. She was making it wet, but I couldn't careless.

"It's not that easy." She whispered. I looked down at her as she stared at the brick wall.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I've tried, but he pulls me back," Anna confessed. "He's like a drug. I know he's bad for me but I can't help myself. He just has that power over me."

"What?"

"Elsa, imagine him as marijuana. I'm the stupid druggie that keeps smoking him. I know he's bad for my health, but I'm addicted. I need your help!" Anna cried. I was unsure what to do as she shook me back and forth.

"Anna, you just need to tell him no." I replied.

"If that's all the advice you can give me, I think I should talk to someone else." Anna frowned. She turned around, starting to walk away. Nonono! I just sent away my baby sister!

"Here, how about I talk to him?" I shouted. She stopped in her tracks and slowly turned around.

"You want to talk to my jerky boyfriend?" Anna questioned.

"Yes." I stood confidently.

"Thank you!" Anna screamed as she brought me into one of her big bear hugs. Suddenly, the class bell rung. She let me go and skipped off to her class as I walked towards mine.

*Jack's POV*
I walked into my fourth period class not expecting to see Punz. She was laying on her desk, her blonde hair streaming over the sides like an endless waterfall. I walked over and tapped her shoulder. "Punzie." I whispered. Her head shot up. Her eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep or crying. Probably both.

"Oh, hey Jack." She yawned, making the bags under her eyes more visible.

"How've you been?" I softly asked, afraid to ask something that would make her break down. Her mother has been telling us she hasn't eaten much and spends most of her days at the hospital.

"I'm alright." She replied, her eyes downcast.

"That's good. How about after practice I come over to your house? Is that okay?" I questioned.

"Sure. I'm not doing much anyways," She softly spoke. Her lips frowned, making her look like a lonely puppy. The teacher walked into class, commanding us to go to our seats. She took attendance and taught our lesson. Eventually, the bell rung. We all quickly shot up from our desks. Everyone sped out the door, not looking back. I noticed Punzie slowly picking up her books one by one. I walked to her side, waiting for her. "What are you doing?" She quietly asked.

"I'm waiting for my best friend. Is that a crime?" I teased. She softly giggled, bring a smile to her face.

"No."

"Good, because otherwise the hall monitors might send me down to the station." I joked. She giggled, making my heart beat faster. Seeing her grin made the world a million times brighter.

"That would be a funny thing to have on your record." She grinned as we walked to her locker. She grabbed her books and smiled at me.

"Is it cool if I walk you to your class?" I questioned.

"Well of course," She smirked. We teased each other on our way to her class. Once we reached her destination, she gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "Thanks Jack." She smiled.

"Anything for my little shrimp." I teased as I ruffled her hair.

"I'm only an inch shorter." She scoffed.

*Kristoff's POV*
"It's okay, Kristoff." Rapunzel smiled as she led me closer to Eugene's bedside. He looked all bruised up and I didn't like it. It made me sick to my stomach. Looking at him in pain made me want to run and never come back.

"Rapunzel, I don't want to do this." I confessed as she dragged me closer.

"You'll be okay. Here, just sit right on this chair." Rapunzel smiled as she sat me down beside Eugene.

"Rap, I don't even know what to do." I complained.

"You just talk."

"But he wouldn't respond." I argued.

"That's okay. See watch." Rapunzel smiled as she took his hand. "Hey Eug. I brought Kristoff along today. Jack's going to stop by later today and talk with me. I've just been a little...well...different since the crash. Maybe Jack can help me find myself again." Rapunzel rambled as she talked to him like he wasn't unconscious.

"How do you do that?" I asked. She turned and looked at, confused by my question. "I mean, how did you work up the courage to talk to someone who won't reply?"

"Well, the doctors say he can still hear and feel things, but he just can't respond," Rapunzel frowned. She took my hand and laid it on hers and Eugene's. "Kristoff really wants to talk with you, but it's hard for him to really speak right now, so I'll talk for him. Elsa told us that Anna plans on breaking up with Hans. I, along with Kristoff, think that this leaves an opportunity for Kristoff to date Anna..." Rapunzel rambled.

................................................................................................................................................
Hey guys, I saw that I never published this chapter. Oops. Anyways, I was planning on ending this book soon, what do you think? Well, thanks for reading!