William stops dead in his tracks and then with a faster speed than what my eyes can keep up with, he fly's up into my father's face.

"You should have used more common sense than to take her out! Knowing that you were being hunted! It's because of you that she is dead! It's because of you that all of this is happening! And it is because of you that I will kill each and everyone of you now!"

William swings at my father's face. My father blocks his hit and lands one of his own. Everything moves fast. I try to pull Mia away but I'm stopped by a gun that is placed between my eyes.

"Not so fast," Ace is grinning from ear to ear. "One more move and I'll blow your brains out!"

I stay calm but want to distract him. With my hand behind me, still holding Mias, I let her's go, and lift up the back of my shirt, to show her the gun in the back of my pants. I feel her fingers touch my skin as she takes it.

Back to Ace, I say, "Why are you a part of this?"

"Because all my life I have had to stand in your shadow, just like my uncle had to with your father. If you live you will take over one day, so why not try to save myself some time and kill you now? So, say goodbye, you motherfucker!"

Mia snatches the gun and points it over my shoulder.

"Goodbye, motherfucker!"

She pulls the trigger and it hits in his shoulder. Not a kill shot but it's enough for me to knock the gun out of his hand. Shots are firing. Bullets start to fly all around. I reach to Mia and yanks her behind the table, that is now flipped on its side, where her Mawmaw and Jess are hiding. Chris stays with them. When he gets a chance he will move them to safety. But now.... Ace slams his fist into my jaw. The shots stop. Williams men won't take the chance of hitting him or Ace.  Which keeps myself and my father from being shot.
I kick out Ace's knee cap. He falls but takes me down with him. I look up to see my father and William beating each other. Ace pulls at me, hitting me hard. I slip out of his grip to hit him back. My father lands beside me. William kicks him several times. Ace and I both have the same thought at the same time. We both scramble for the gun only a few feet away. Ace is closer, I grin at handful of his hair. Slamming his face into the floor. He doesn't move and I take the gun. I hear a click of another gun and I turn to see a beaten Nate holding it. Pointing at me.
I have two choices. Shit William or Nate.
I look back to Mia.
I take a deep breath.
And fire.
William hits the floor beside my father. Dead.
The next moments move slower.
I turn back to face Nate, knowing that he will shoot me before I can him. And then suddenly Mia is standing in front of me. Putting herself up as a shield for me. But just in time, just before Nate can pull the trigger, I grab her and turn her away from the bullet that I know is coming. I don't hear the shot. But I feel it. The pain flashes through my body like lighting. Mia screams. My knees buckle. I fall, taking Mia down with me. Another shot. I look up to see that Chris has taken out Nate.
More shots.
Mia yelling.
Mia crying.
Mia.
Blue lights.
No more shots.
Oscar standing beside Mia.
Mia.
She touches me. My face.
She won't stop crying.
I reach out with a shaking hand to wip her tears. She takes my hand. Holing it to her chest.

"You're going to be alright. Oscar called the cops. It's gonna be okay now."

I look over to Oscar, who is also crying.

"I told you to stay in the car," I don't recognize my own voice.

"I couldn't! I waited for the cops but..... But damn it, you needed me," Oscar cry's.

"Hey, watch your mouth," I scold.

I cant breath. Something's keeping me from breathing. I cough. Choking on my own blood.
Mia touches my cheek, still holding onto my hand.

"Please, stay. Don't leave me. Not now."

Her words. I hear them. But she I'd drifting away from me. Or I am from her.
My father. He's here too.
He is yelling for help.
Mia.
Chris.
Jess.
Even Mawmaw.
They are all here with me.

Mia, I have to tell her.....

"M.... Mia... I.... "

She moves closer. "I'm here. I'm here, Lex. Right here."

I try to reach for her. But I have no feeling in my hands, except coldness. No air. But with my last breath.....

"Mia.... I love.... You....... "

"I love you, Lex! Please, don't leave me! Come back," she cry's.

And I wish she knew...... That I wish I could.

(Thank you all for hanging in there with me on these updates. Please vote and comment, let me know what you are all thinking! Lots of love!)