Chapter 9

++++ We are the kids our parents warned us about. A little party never hurt nobody. +++++

************************************
I look in the mirror at myself. Jessy giggles from behind me. She has out done herself in fixing me up for the party. The outfit she picked is a matching black top and high waist skirt. My hair is left down, falling just below my shoulders in soft black curls. My makeup has been kept light and fresh but my eyes are shaded in smokey shadows. I look..... sexy. Which I find completely strange since I would never think of myself as sexy, until now. Maybe it's the new underwear?
I don't know what has me feeling so desirable but I love it.
Jessy looks amazing too. But she is a bit more on the flashy side. With her gold sequined shirt and low cut white top. She looks like a movie star. Jess really should go to beauty school. It's her calling for sure.
The guys said they would pick us up by ten o'clock. And we are just finishing up when we hear them honk. I snap a picture of my outfit in the mirror before we leave. It's just too cute.
Mawmaw still isn't home yet, so I leave her a note, telling her not to wait up. I follow Jess out the door.
Chris smiles when he sees Jessy and Lex.... God, he looks good. Nothing fancy. But he is just so effortlessly dreamy. He is wear a white T-shirt and jeans. Like I said nothing fancy but still just as hot.
He looks me up and down and then grins. A crocked grin that makes my knees go weak. Easy girl, I remind, the idea is to make him want you. Remember: he was kissing another girl. So, I give him a sweet smiles and climb into the back seat.
It takes us no time at all to arrive. But I am surprised at how nice of a house this is. It's like a freaking mansion! And I can also see how it is the perfect place to have a party. It is so far off the road and I don't see any neighbors. So, no one will hear the loudness that is blaring out. Cars are parked everywhere and I wonder how many people are inside. From the look of things, a lot.
Lex stops his car up front of the house and I am grateful because I don't feel comfortable walking in my stripper heels just yet. As we enter, I feel a hand on my lower back. Lex is close to me, so close I can feel the heat coming off his body.
The guys greet a few people as we walk in but Lex stays close to me. And Chris does to Jess. And that's when I realize that we are their dates. I mean it's just now dawned on me. Like a light bulb coming on above my head. Holy cow, I am Lex's date. I feel giddy like a school girl.

"Well, well." I turn to see Nate walking up to us. "You look amazing."

I blush. "Thank you."

I feel Lex's hand flex on my back. I get the sense he doesn't like his friend complimenting me. Well, then....

"You look pretty good yourself," I can't believe I just said that.

Lex drops his hand from my back. Oh,no. That's not what I wanted. Damn.

"Can I talk to you, now," Lex snaps to Nate.

They both leave me, Chris and Jessy are way to into each other to notice that I am now standing alone. I might as well find something to drink. When I finally make it to the kitchen, I find a guy making drinks.

"What will it be?" He asks.

"Just a water will be fine," I say.

"Water? This is a party girl! Here have a beer."

He hands me a red cup. I scrunch my nose. I don't like beer but the guy is drunk so I take it and walk away. The house is alive with music and people. It's kinda like the club. Girls dancing on guys. Drinking. And there is a smokey smell in the air.
Odd. Kinda a sweet earthy smell.
I pass a set of windows that look out at the back yard. And that's when I spot them. Lex and Nate.
Lex has a finger pointed at Nate's chest. Nate has both of his hands up, proclaiming his innocence. I wonder what they are fighting about. Maybe it was over the 'business' they had to take care of earlier. Then suddenly, Lex leaves. He returns to the house and he spots me. He runs a hand through his hair and then turns away from me. He is frustrated about something. And he looks furious. I feel that old fear of him returning. But I push it away. I am not going to let him and his shitty attitude ruin my night. I came here to have fun and that is just what I am going to do. With or without him.
I find Jessy and pull her away from Chris. We dance. Both of us moving along with the other girls. We dance, like the two girls we use to be, when we were young, and we would dance in my bedroom to the newest hit on the radio. And I find that I am having an absolute blast.

~°~
Lex
****
"Stay the fuck away from her, Nate. I mean it."

I'm pissed. Why did she have to flirt with him, right in front of me. God, she looks amazing tonight. In the tight little outfit. I want to peel it off of her. And see if she is wearing her black lace. I want her so badly that I can't stand it. And I will have her. But these things take time and I don't need Nate fucking shit up for me.

"I didn't mean anything by it," he holds up his hands. "Really, I didn't."

I point a finger to his chest. "Look, you get your shit together. Coming in late for the shipment tonight and then hitting on her. Are you trying to piss me off or what?"

"No, Lex. I told you, I got hung up. And I didn't mean to hit on her but she does look nice."

"Yes, she does. But she is here with me not you. And until I am tired of her, you can't have her, got it?"

I walk past him. Nate knew better than to cross me. I know he hadn't meant anything by what he had said to her. It was more her fault than his anyways. Her fault for wearing that tiny little outfit and looking so damn good in it. I shut the door behind me as I enter the kitchen again. And there she is. Watching me. She is so damn beautiful that it's hard to breathe around her. What the fuck is wrong with me? I need to get away.
I head upstairs to find some gambling. I lose three hundred dollars before I decide to come back down stairs. This has not been my night at all. I don't care so much about the money. Money comes and goes but her. She is driving me crazy. I need to just Fuck her and get it over with.
When I come back downstairs, I can't find her anywhere. But I see Chris, standing off to the side, watching someone. My eyes follow his. And there she is.
In the middle of the room shaking her ass. Swaying her hips. Hands in the air. I look around to see every guy in the room watching her. And something inside me snaps. Before I know what I am doing, I walk up, grab her around the waist, and toss her over my shoulder. She yells and I ignore it. The people in the room boo me as I get her out of there. When I find an empty room, I slam the door shut behind us, still ignoring her protest. And I flop her on the bed.

"What did you do that for-"

She stops when she sees that I am shaking. She stands and walks to me. Worried. I see a hint of fear in her blue eyes. I don't want her to be afraid of me but damn it! Why did she have to put on a show like that for everyone? I am so angry, I feel the heat in my face.

"Are you okay?"

And I snap. I kiss her, hard.

(So, what did you guys think of the party so far? Please vote and comment!!!)