Chapter 29

(๑♡∀♡๑) it's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man (๑♡∀♡๑)

************************************
Mia
****
His presence is overwhelming. I have to force myself to breath. But I can't slow down my racing heart. He is only inches from me. The look in his eyes is full of heat. But not the lustful heat I am use too. His fist are tightly closed at his sides. I'm not in the mood to fight with him, not while there are others who might hear us.

"What do you want-"

He cuts me off. "Are you fucking him?"

I'm taken back. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't you dare play stupid with me! Are you fucking him?!"

"No! Not that it's any of your business."

I try to reach around him, to grab the door handle, but he pushes me back against the wall, hard. The air is almost knocked out of me. His body is plastered against mine, pinning me to the wall.

"Don't you dare lie to me," his voice is low and deep.

"Why do you care what I do anyways?" I sass back.

"I don't. I just want to know why it was so easy for him to Fuck you and it was so hard for me."

His words hurt. I turn my face away from him, as if he had slapped me.

"You're such an ass."

I'm not sure if he could even hear me, my whisper was so quiet.
And then... I let him have it.

"All this time? That's all you wanted from me?! You had a chance to have me and you turned me down! But you better believe, you won't get that chance again!"

He stands back, just a bit, and then he grins. I wanna slap that grin off his face. Just as I open my mouth to let him have it again he kisses me. Hard.
At first I want to fight back but he is holding me so tight I can hardly move. I could always slap him.
I raise my hand to do so.
He grabbed it, without even opening his eyes, much less break our kiss.
He then takes my other hand.
He takes them both and raises them above my head.
I'm now completely pinned up against the wall.
No escape.
And deep down, I don't want too.
So, I give in.
To him.
His kiss.
And I try to show him, with my kiss, how badly I want him.
It's true. He makes me crazy. In all kinds of ways. Angry. Passionate. Happy. Sad. Good and bad. Everything with him is extreme. There is no middle ground. You either like him or hate him. And I.... I'm in love with this asshole.
See.
One minute I'm screaming at him and the next I am admitting that I love him. That's what I mean about things always being extreme with Lex. Now, that I have come to realize my love for him, I start to realize how much that love is. And it scares the crap out of me.

"What's wrong?" he asks after he realizes that I have gone stiff.

I stare at him with wide eyes. And he looks at me like Ive lost my mind. I probably have. What in the hell am I thinking to fall in love with a guy like Lex.

"What is it?" he asks.

"I.... I.... Is that the police sirens?"

He listens and then his eyes widen too. He yanks me out of the bathroom. People are running out of the bedrooms. Some yanking on clothes, other not caring, and I cover my eyes as naked ass's run past me. Lex drags me behind him down the stairs. I see Jessy, she is calling my name. She sees me with Lex and she smiles. I wave at her. Letting her know I'll see her later. I can tell that she doesn't want to leave without me but we don't have time to waist. I see the blue lights pulling up in front of the house. Lex pulls me out the back.
He pulls me along. Once at his SUV, he tosses me inside and races to the drivers side. Nicki runs up to him before he can get inside. He pushes her away. For a moment, I feel sorry for her. But the moment passes when she screams that I am just a fucking whore. I flip her off then blow her a kiss. Let her think what she wants. I don't care anymore. And besides, if I am the whore what is she? Lex takes off and we pass two cop cars. The blue lights blind me for a minute.

"Don't stop, Lex," I say in fear that he might pull over.

He grins. "That's not the last time you're gonna say that tonight."

I blush. His words cause my insides to turn to mush.

"Just don't slow down," I try to change the subject.

He chuckles. "Oh, baby. I could do this all night. Don't forget get who I am. If they catch me now, I won't get to see you again for a long time, so believe me when I say, I'm not slowing down."

Another reminder that he is a criminal.

If I said before that Lex drives like a maniac, I take it back, because right now I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster ride. The cops stay on our tail for a while but Lex eventually loses them. I control my breathing when he slows to a decent speed. And it isn't long before I know where he is taking me. Even though I have only been to this gate once, I remember the entrance to his family estate.

"Why here?" I ask.

"Because I still don't know who the intruder was at my apartment. Here is safe, for now."

I shiver at the memory of the morning I was not alone in his apartment. It feel like that happened forever ago instead of only a week ago. He parks in front. Just like the last time. But as I step out of his car I find him bent down at the back.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Changing out the license plate."

He's done this before. I can tell by how easy he makes it look. When he is done he shows me inside. Again we are greeted by the always kind and friendly Milo. Lex tells the older man not to worry, to go bed. Milo nods his head and disappears.
Lex takes my hand and pulls me upstairs.
I don't have enough time to take in the beautiful staircase or pictures, Lex is to in a hurry.

"Do you want a room of your own or-"

I give him a look that says, really? And he chuckles.

"Stupid," he says to himself.

He drags me along until we come to a large door. He opens it and pulls me inside. When the light comes on, I suck in a deep breath. The size of the room is the size of my entire apartment! From the look of the posters and drawings on the walls, this was his bedroom growing up. The room is clean, bed made, furniture dusted. Slot like how his apartment was kept but this room hasn't been used in a while.

"You want a shower or something to drink?" he asks.

I shake my head. "No. I just want you."

(Another cliff hanger? Sorry. Update again real soon. Promise.)