And yes I said years. I looked up at the clock, one of the few things I try not to do when I'm in a rush, and see that it's 7:25am. School starts at 7:30am.

Well crap. I grabbed my phone, keys, backpack and jetted out the door into the garage. I jumped into my baby and broke at least 3 traffic laws to get to school within three minutes, get to my locker and get all the things I need in one. Just as I was sliding into the chair the bell rang.

Sure I probably looked like a mess. Who was I kidding, I am a mess. But then again, I'm late. But on the plus side, I had a great nights sleep, and no nightmares.

School went by pretty quickly with no sign of one Mr. Kohen. I don't know whether that upset me or relieved me, but there was a feeling in my stomach, the one where something was just not right.

Lunch was spent laughing at stupid puns made by none other than Thorne aka Enzo.

Then I was home, watching Vampire Diaries. (I switched from Supernatural, per Kinsleys request.) And so when I was done watching those I would go back to Supernatural. When that was over I would fully get into The Walking Dead. Season 7 is supposed to be awesome.

After a while I went to sleep.

***** 3 weeks later*****

Time seemed to fly, hours turned to days, days turned to weeks. Next thing I know I've been here in this little bubble of carefree high school normality for over three weeks.

I've been in the town of Palatka for three and a half weeks now, plenty of sleepless nights sure, but no nightmares that have woken me in the middle of the night and shaken me to the core.

Kohen and I have been getting closer. In his favor not mine, I would rather distance myself from my mate and not get attached, but somehow he's managed to get under my skin just the right way.

Right now I was in a sticky situation; it was Kohen's fault but I'm the one in blame. Happens.

"Try me, Alpha." I say sarcastically. I don't know if he will or won't but his eyes turned black, so maybe he will. Which made me kinda afraid, but I held my cool, giving him my best smirk.

But he could see right through that.

"Why did you go and say something like that?" His friend and beta Enzo asked. I have come to call him Enzo, even though he hates it oh so very much.

That makes it all the more fun.

"Why not?" I say shrugging my shoulders never taking my eyes off Kohen. I knew if I looked away for even a millisecond he would be inches away in no time.

"Your funeral." He says with his hands up in surrender backing away slowly. I knew what he was doing. He was running away while he still could, before things got out of control.

Only thing is, as soon as he left, I knew he would get me.

So I bet everyone is wondering what has happened to get my into this situation.

Everyone knows that when you say these words you know something bad went down. Well so you see what had happened was...

Yes it was something bad. And it was all my fault.

3 hours ago. Kohen's motorcycle ⤴

I was running from him. And by him I mean Kohen. Why? Because I just messed with his motorcycle.

Now why would I mess with someone else's vehicle when I knew all too well if someone even came near my car I would sock em. Well that is simple.

Kohen went near my car with his bike. Someone hit the bike.
It fell on my car.
Que flames coming out of my ears and a boy now with a black eye.