Chapter Three: The Journal

Start from the beginning

People were waiting to say goodbye? I wonder how people found...... ah Emily. I hurried and got into the shower and blow dried my hair, if I was going to be riding my bike my hair needed to be dry. I put on some black skinny jeans, a white shirt, my leather jacket, and my riding boots. I had left them out for today.

This wasn't the time to start to cry. I grabbed my back pack and headed down the stairs. Zane was waiting there along with Emily and Jace. Well I guess at least some people care about me.

"Hey guys." This was going to be hard saying goodbye to them.

"Dallas, I knew you loved my brother and that he loved you. He would want you to do whatever you need to do to get past this. I will always be a phone call away." Jace smiled and walked towards me and gave me a hug.

"You will always be my sister Dallas and I will miss you."

I smiled, "Thanks Jace, and I will miss you too."

I looked over to Emily who was crying. I walked over to her and threw my arms around her neck and pulled her into a hug.

"Em, I am not dead; I will be back and we can talk all the time. You are my best friend and you always will be. So please don't cry this is already hard enough for me to do."

"I am sorry Dal; I am just going to miss you so much. I love you."

I pulled away and stood in front of her. "I love you too and I will miss you."

"Dallas, here is everything that you will need. I have put your money into your own account. Here are your bike keys and call me every night to tell me where you are and if you are okay. Just remember to keep your wolf a secret, try not to run okay."

"Zane, I haven't felt my wolf for over a week, I think that I will be fine......... Well I better get going so I can make it to some place before it gets dark. I will miss you all. Thank you so much for being here for me this past week."

"Dallas, you have always been raised as if you were my little sister, and I will be here for anything that you may need."

I really hope he finds his mate soon, because he would make one she-wolf a very lucky woman.

I gave them all a hug and a kiss on the cheek and I was off on my bike wondering where I was going to go. You see I live in Montana, so I think I want to go somewhere warm and with a beach. Guess we will see where the wind takes me.

If it was not for the loudness of my bike I think I might have fallen asleep. I had been riding for hours and I would only stop for gas, food, and to use a restroom. It was getting dark and I didn't want to be riding in the dark. I saw a cute hotel and pulled up to the front. I walked off and headed inside.

The inside looked like it should be in a busy city not in the middle of nowhere

The inside looked like it should be in a busy city not in the middle of nowhere. It was so beautiful and grand; I could see an older lady at the front counter typing away on a computer. I walked up to her and she lifted her head up.

"Welcome to the Forest Green Hotel, what can I do for you, you young thing."

"Um, I would like to get a room for tonight."

"Aright, I am guessing just a single bed?"

"Yes, it is just me."

"Okay, it will be $47.95."

I handed her my card and she swiped it and handed it back to me. I had no map and I really had no idea where I was.

"Could you tell me what state I am in? I lost my map a couple of hours ago and I have no clue where I am."

"Of course, you are in Yellowstone National Park. The part you are in is located on the boarder of Idaho and Montana."

"Thank you." Wow I had traveled most of Montana today.

"Well here you are sweetheart, your room number is 306 and that is on the third floor and the elevators are just down that hall and to your left."

She handed me the key card. "Thank you."

I went back outside and parked my bike in a parking spot then headed inside. I found my room really easy, it seems as though I am the only person staying in this hotel. I opened the door and found a huge king sized bed in the middle of the room. The room was actually very nice.

I took a quick shower and put on my sweats and jumped into bed. I was so tired from the ride, but I knew I had to call Zane to let him know where I was. I pulled out my phone and dialed Zane and he answered it in one ring.

"Dallas, how are you doing?"

"I am good. I just pulled into a hotel on the boarder of Idaho and Montana. Still don't know where I will end up, but I will let you know when I do."

"Alright well have a good night and be safe. Talk to you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Alpha"

I plugged my phone into the charger and turned the lights off and I fell asleep instantly. I awoke the next morning to the sun shining into my room. I knew that today would take me closer to where I would be calling home for the next little while. I packed up and said my goodbye's to the nice lady at the counter and grabbed a map and headed out.

I pulled out the map and found where I was. I had decided I would head to Oregon. I had heard that it was a nice place. So I hopped on my bike and I was finally off to start my new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go, sorry for the late upload, I had some problems that I had to take care of. Please comment and vote. I would appreciate it.