Chapter Three: The Journal

Začít od začátku

"Yes."

"We do not want that so you have to stay alive. Your parents and Jensen knew what you were and they would do anything to protect you and this pack."

"Then why do I feel like it is my entire fault?"

"Because you have lost the three people you love the most. After a while the pain will fade, you will never forget them, nor will they ever leave you; but the pain will fade."

"I hope so. That is not the reason I wanted to talk to you. I want to leave the pack for a while, being here just is so hard and painful. I will find somewhere and check myself into school so I can finish school up. But I can't do it here. Please Zane let me deal with getting over this my way."

"I don't know Dallas; you will not have anyone to protect you. And you have not had the training that all the other wolves have had in order to protect themselves. I really think that you should really stay here."

"Zane I can't, I need time to clear my head and the only way that will happen is if I get away from here for a bit. I have that masking spray that my mom made me use that will hide the white wolf scent. Please if I think it is too dangerous I will come home."

"I will make you a deal. You can leave, but as soon as you settle down you have to call and tell me where you are. You have to finish school and return to visit or stay in a year. Also use the masking spray every day and also use the brown contacts, because they know that the white wolf has purple eyes. Is that a good enough deal?"

"Yes Alpha, I will take it."

I can't believe he is actually letting me leave. This is going to help me so much and I know that I will be able to do this.

"When would you like to leave?"

"Tomorrow, is that to soon?" Please say no, please say no I kept telling myself.

"Alright you get packed and I will run to the bank and get your money and get your bike brought over and we will go from there."

"Thank you so much Zane."

With that said Zane left and I ran upstairs to pack only what I needed. Since I will be riding my bike I will only have a back pack and I will buy everything else when I am settled. Packing had tired me out and I guess I had fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was waking up to Emily shaking me like crazy.

"I'm up, I'm up." I sat up and crossed my legs underneath me.

"Why am I hearing that you are leaving the pack? It is not true is it?"

"Emily, it is true, I need some time away from here to pick myself up and put me back together. Being here is like a recurring nightmare, I see Jensen's parents here every day and then I see Jace and they look so much alike that I just break down again. I also hear through the mind link that a lot of people blame me for their deaths and I can't take that right now. I will be back; I just need some time."

"You're my best friend Dallas, and I will support you in whatever decisions you make. I will miss you like crazy and remember just don't cross into another packs territory or you will most likely end up dead and I can't lose my best friend."

She was right I would have to be careful when it came to the other packs.

"Don't worry Em, I will be fine. I will call and text you every day and let you know where I am and how I am doing."

"Well you slept through the night so if Zane was right you are leaving today, so you better get ready. There are a few people that want to say goodbye."