ninetyfive.

Trayvon's POV

I was laying with Tyson, meaning I was laying on Noami's stomach. Then my phone started ringing. I reached over and grabbed.

"What?" I answered without looking at the called ID.

"Man get yo ass up! We got a big ass day planned for you." Jai said.

"The fck you got planned for me?"

"Get up and come to 'Smoked'." he said before hanging up.

I laid there for a couple of minutes before getting up. And the only reason I got up was because I heard someone in the bathroom. Knowing that it was Tyrone, I got up.

"Sup little man." I said.

"Morning." he said rubbing his face.

"Still tired?" I questioned.

He nodded his head. I picked him up and put him in the room with Noami. I grabbed my stuff and kissed the both of them. Then I went in the bathroom to get myself together.

I left out, locking the door behind me and went to 'Smoked'. When I got there Jai, Jacques, and Elijah's car was outside.

I walked in and they were talking to some people. There were girls hanging from the ceiling. My name on the screen and there a light on the wall that had a 'T' on it.

"The hell is this man?" I asked dapping off Jai.

"Big man turning 26! You think yo boys ain't gone hook you up?" he asked

"Man this is dope." I said continuing to look around.

"You welcome." Jacques said.

"What about Noami? She can't could to the club begin eight months pregnant. And I don't think she'll let yo ass come to the club after last time." Elijah stated

"My n*gga. Why are you always talking sh*t?" Jai asked.

"I'm just saying."

"No, you a jealous fck. That's what the hell you are." Jai said.

"Yo, calm down. And besides Noami and I can do something before I come here. She's my wife not my mom." I stated.

"Well, Happy Birthday my man." Jai said dapping me again.

"Nah, man thank you for all this sh*t." I stated.

"You know we got your back." Jacques said.

"Preciate it." I stated.

"So, what time should I be here?" I asked.

"We say about 11? I mean we want to start this party while it's still your birthday." Jacques stated.

"Alright. I will most definitely be here." I said.

"Good. Now go and spend the rest of this time wit your fam." Jai said.

"Haha, aright. I'll see you n*ggas later on tonight." I said.

"Alright."

I walked out the club happy as fck. Nobody has done anything like that for me since CJ. I miss my boy and this is my first birthday without him celebrating by my side. As I was walking to the car, I bumped into Asia.

"Happy Birthday Trayvon." she stated.

"Thanks."

"You know I'm working tonight for your party. Maybe, I can make you a special drink." she stated.

"Nah, don't want you handling nothing for me. I'm good." I said.

I got in the car and went to the house. When I pulled in there was a car in the parking lot that I ain't know. I got out with my hand on my gun as I walked up to the car. I banged on the tinted windows and nothing happened.