eightynine

Noami's POV

I woke up to a message on my phone.

Ryan - u doing something today?

me - no. Why? What's up?

Ryan - feel like hanging out? Getting something to eat?

me - sure

I got up out of Mason's bed, grabbed my stuff and left out the hotel room.

I headed to my mom's to get dressed. I walked in and Nate was in the kitchen.

"Where have you been Ms. Thang?" he questioned.

"Out."

"All night? But you're pregnant and married." he said sarcastically.

"And I also have a job and a house of my own." I said going upstairs.

I walked in my room and ran the shower. I was in the mirror and I put my hair in a bun.

"I really need get something down to my head." I said.

I got into the shower and did the rest of my hygiene things. After I got out, the only makeup I did was my eyebrows.

"Tyson, can you get it together?" I asked as he was flipping in my belly.

"In order for him to get it together, mommy got to get it together." my mom said coming in.

"Haha, I am together." I stated laughing.

"Well, I think that we should go out today. It might be the only chance I have to go out with you before you drop." she said.

"Haha, I'm only seven months. There will be other times." I said.

"Maybe you're right, but what about today?" she asked.

"I'm already going out with Ryan." I stated.

"You're going out with Ryan? Like on a date?" she questioned.

"No, just as friends. I saw him yesterday in the mall when I was Crystal and Mason." I said.

"The mall where Tray works at?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, Noami are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Mom, we're just friends. I don't see why not. In Georgia, I hung out with Ken all the time."

"But you didn't date Ken. You dated Ryan, matter of fact you was in a triangle with Ryan and Tray. And you wonder why he don't like him." she said.

"Ryan like Tray. He has no hard feelings and I picked Tray over him, even when I came back." I said.

"Well, your husband doesn't like your 'friend'." she said.

"And I don't like how my husband has been acting, fcken with other b*tches." I stated.

"Well, you're a grown woman. Just don't hurt the little baby or Tyrone in the process." she said coming to rub my stomach.

"I won't."

She kissed my cheek and my stomach and left out the bathroom.

"Maybe another time mom." I said.

"Hopefully, before you drop." she said.

"Before I drop."

She left out the room and I finished with my eyebrows then got dressed. I put on a pink dress with some white converse.