eleven.

Trayvon's POV

I walked in the house to a smell of food. I walked in the kitchen and there was Ariana in a sexy, black lace set.

"Damn." I said.

She looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey baby." he said.

"Hey." I said hugging her from behind.

"Missed me?" she asked turning around.

"I have." I stated.

She kissed me and it deepened. I picked her up and sat her on the counter. She went to kissing neck and stripping me out my shirt.

I'm usually the dominant one but I love watching her take control.

"I missed you more." she said in between kisses.

"Prove it." I stated.

He pulled me by my arm and up the stairs.

"Wait, the food." I said stopping.

"Its ready. And the pots are already off." she said continuing to pull me.

She pulled he all the way into the bedroom and then threw me on the bed. She got on took and started grinding on me. I sat up and began kissing her stomach and taking off her bra but she stopped me.

"What's up?" I asked

"I'm in control here." she said.

I threw my hands up and laid back. She kissed me and then licked me all the way down my abs. She got to my pants and took then b*tches off and then sucked me up.

Afterwards, she got back on top and started to ride me.

"Sh*t." I groaned.

"I've been missing you a lot baby." She moaned out.

That made me want her more. She kept riding me until she cummed and then I flipped us over.

"Hey, I'm suppose to be in control here." she said giggling.

"Sorry, daddy taking over." I said.

She got on all four and I started pumping the sh*t out of her. She reached back but I slapped her hand down. She cummed over and over again. Finally, it was my turn.

I pulled out before I cummed and then squirted on her.

"I've missed you too." I said pulling up my pants.

She went to take a bath and went downstairs. I called up CJ to tell him that I'll be at the trap soon.

"Baby." Ariana said coming downstairs in one of my shirts.

"Wassup."

"Do you love me?" she questioned

"I feel like this conversation is about to turn into the worst." I said.

"No no. I was just asking, you know. I just feel like sometimes you don't love me and that I'm just your fck buddy." she said.

"Ariana, look what you got on." I said referring to my shirt.

"You have on my shirt, living in my house, and have been around my son. If you were a 'fck buddy' none of that sh*t would have been happening." I stated.

"I know. And I'm sorry."

"Besides, I haven't even fcken anybody since I been with you." I said.

"Really?" she asked as her face lightened up.

"Really."

She came over and hugged me then jumped on me.