eightyfive.

Trayvon's POV

I woke up this morning with a fcken pounding headache. I don't remember half of the sh*t from last night. I don't even know how I got on this couch. I looked around and I was in Noami's mom's house.

I sat up and rubbed my face and then saw my wedding band on the table, along with Noami's and a note.

Jai dropped yours off this morning, I guess you're really not married.

"What the fck did I do?" I asked myself.

I got, went upstairs to her room, and she wasn't there. I felt my pockets and heard my keys. I went back downstairs, grabbed the rings out my pocket, and headed to the house. On my way there, I slid my ring on my finger. When I pulled up to the house her car was there and her trunk was opened.

I closed it and then went inside. She had suitcases by the door. I picked them up and went upstairs with them.

"Noami." I said going into the room.

She didn't answer me but I already knew where she was. I walked in the closet and she was putting more stuff in another suitcase.

"Don't know why you packing because you're not going anywhere." I stated.

"Trayvon, I don't want to talk okay. I'm leaving because my husband brought us this house to live in as a family but last night I found out that, I'm not married." she said continuing to pack.

"Noami, you are married. What the fck are you talking about?" I asked getting on the floor with her.

When I did, I looked in her face and she looked as if she was crying all last night and this morning.

"Noami, can you just tell me what happened?" I asked.

"Jai and Jacques brought you to my mom's house at three something this morning. You was plastered Trayvon, you can barely hold up your head up!" she yelled.

"Okay, okay. I understand that."

"No, you don't! I'm sitting over here seven months pregnant with a child you wanted to have! And you're out doing whatever the fck you want. You don't fcken understand Trayvon, you don't!" she yelled.

"You're right but.....

"You know you was fcken with a b*tch last night?" she questioned.

"I remembered some girls but.....

"It was three at that. You smelled just like them b*tches too." she said.

"Noami, can I....

"No you can not. Look at this sh*t!" she said throwing her phone at me and getting up off the floor with the suitcase.

When I looked there was pictures of a girl giving me a lap dance, dancing on me, sitting on my lap, me kissing on one's neck, my hand on her breast, hand somewhere else, and others more. I just hung my head for a minute. I knew I was drunk that I ain't know I was THAT drunk.

"Noami, I didn't know I was doing none of this sh*t."

"Not only that but when Jai and Jacques was trying to get you to see that you was fcken with a b*tch behind my back and she asked what about me, you took off your ring! How you gone do me like that Trayvon?" she said starting to cry.