eightysix

Noami's POV

I woke up this morning for my appointment. I was home but I wasn't. I felt as though, I wasn't in my family or in my marriage. I don't know maybe I'm tripping or maybe I'm not.

Dude took off his ring and fingered fcked another female. While I'm seven months pregnant with his baby, that he wanted, and taking care of his four year old son. While he was MIA for a week.

Now I can understand the whole CJ thing because I went though it with Destiny, but I wasn't being fingered fcked in the club. And I didn't have a choice of talking to Tray, because he always called to talk to Tyrone and check on me individually.

I got out the bed and went to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror my face was so fcken puffed up. These damn hormones are something else. I jumped in and the shower and when I got out, I did the rest of my hygiene things.

I went to my dresser and I put on a tee and some yoga pants. Then I put on some sketchers and put my hair into a ball.

Before I went downstairs, I grabbed my phone and a jacket. As I went downstairs, Tray was in there with Tyrone and they were eating fruit.

"Hey mommy." Tyrone said.

"Sup, little man. What you eating?" I asked.

"A grape, want one?" he asked reaching out his arm with one in his hand.

I ate it out of his hand and then walked to the fridge.

"Good morning." Tray said as I went to the sink.

"Morning." I stated dryly.

He tried giving me a kiss but I dodged that sh*t. Who the fck he think he his?

"Little man, go upstairs and get dressed for the baby's appointment." he stated picking up Tyrone and putting him on the ground.

He ran upstairs and Tray looked at me.

"I want to go by myself." I said putting the orange juice back in the fridge.

"Yeah, like I was going to let that happen."

"Trayvon, you are not my fcken dad!" I yelled.

"Keep your fcken voice down." he semi-yelled.

"Fck you!" I said walking away.

"Noami, I told you I was sorry. You knew I was drunk when I came to mom's." he said.

"You know, I don't know who I am right now. And I don't even know who I'm married too. I don't feel like being around you!" I said stomping my foot.

"So, what you're saying? You wanna leave? That sh*t ain't happening. You just can't leave Noami, we're married. We gotta work out whatever we need to work out." he stated.

"Tray...I-I can't right now." I said starting to cry.

"Noami, just come here." he said trying to being me into a hug.

"No, don't touch me. I don't fcken want me near me. Leave me alone and give me my keys." I said to him.

"No."

"I'm going to be late and I want my keys."

"No, I'm not giving you your keys. How do you know you don't have suitcases packed and you're trying to leave my ass?" he questioned.

"My mom don't live far, I could've called her to come and get me." I said.

He looked at me with death eyes, something I ain't never seen before. On the low, I got kinda scared but at the same time I didn't give a fck.