six.

Noami's POV

The doorbell rung and I went to the door. I looked through the hole and in was Kenneth.

"Wassup, my n*gga!"

"Wassup, shawty." he said hugging me.

He came in and we sat in the living room.

"Where little man?" he asked.

"Never mind." he said remembering about him going to my friend's.

"Yep. Every few days when they're here, I get a break." I stated going to the kitchen.

"That's good. Every mother and father needs a break."

"Right. Juice?" I asked.

"Nah, but since its your 'break' I bought you this." he said taking a daiquiri out a bag.

"Haha, what kind?"

"Spiked lemonade." he stated.

"Sounds like a teenage drink. But hey, I get a break." I said taking it.

"Bet you haven't drunk anything in years, so I thought you should start small." he said

"Maybe you're right."

I drink it and then started to make some brownies. As I mixed it Kenneth came over with a grinder. He some in a gar and he pour some in my damn brownies.

"What the hell." I said.

"What? Never had weed brownies before?"

"That's not it. But how did you know I wasn't making these for Tyrone?" I questioned.

"Thought you where on a break?"

I started to laugh because I didn't know what to say.

"Relax. You know that your child is safe and you just need a little fun. Stop being so uptight." he said.

"I am not uptight."

"Prove it. Cook the brownies, drink your drink, and come and help he smoke this." he said lighting up the blunt.

I looked at him and passed it to me. I took it, put the brownies in the oven, and took my drink into the living room.

"I didn't tell you to hog it." he said.

"Roll up another one for yourself." I stated.

"Fine then."

He did what I said and we sat back and smoked out the whole house. Few minutes later, the brownies were ready and I got up to take them out.

"Pack these b*tches up and let's go somewhere." Kenneth said.

"How about you pack them up and I go and get dressed." I said hanging him the sandwich bags.

"Alright."

I went upstairs and went to get dressed. I looked in the mirror and started laughing at myself because of the way my eyes were looking. I crawled to the shower because I was laughing so hard. I turned on the shower and got in.

When I got out, I put on a gray half hoodie and a pair of black skinny jeans, then a pair of black roshes. I put my air in a messy bun and did my mascara. Then I put on some matte black lipstick.

On my way back down, my phone started ringing.

"Wassup!" I sang putting the phone to my ear, making my way back downstairs.

"Um, Noami, this is facetime." Tray stated.

"Oh." I said busting out laughing.

"What the hell wrong with you?" he asked.