twentyone.

Noami's POV

I woke up and saw that Crystal wasn't in the bed with me but my head was pounding. I grabbed my clothes that were on the floor and put them on before going downstairs.

When I got down there Mason, Louis, and Jeremiah was asleep. Only thing I thought was 'where is Ken?'.

"Good morning." someone said from behind which scared me a little.

As I turned around I realized it was Ken.

"Good morning." I said.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My head just hurts." I said.

"Well, that's the point of a hangover." he said.

"Tell me about. You know the last time I got drunk it was the night before that sh*t with Ja'Von happened."

"Well, then I'm glad he's not our problem anymore." he said.

"Same here." I said.

It was kinda growing awkward and it was silent.

"Ken, I'm sorry." I said.

"It's cool, you were drunk."

"And I'm glad you didn't take advantage of that." I said

"I would never. Noami, I'm you're friend. And I know you're not ready for all this. " he said rubbing on his chest.

"Haha, whatever. But as a friend, I got something to tell you." I said

"Alright." he said taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"Crystal and I slept together." I said

"Of course y'all did. Y'all are friends, that's what I thought girls do when they spend the night."

"No, Ken. Not that kind of 'slept' together. I mean, had sex." I said

"Hold on wait a minute. You and Crystal fcked?" he asked

"Basically, but she fcked me and I was drunk so I didn't know what was happening. But I know that it was good." I said

"Wait, so you're.......

"No, I'm not gay. I was just experiencing. I like penis." I stated.

"Haha, okay."

We talked some more and then the door opened. When we looked it was Crystal.

"Good morning." she said.

"Morning."

"Where have you been?" Ken asked

"Workouts. I can't get fat." she said dancing.

"Well, you're far from fat. But you are getting some thighs." Ken said playing around.

"Haha, shut up!" she said hitting him.

"What you need to do is take fatty with you next time. Because she made my back hurt last night."

"Haha, ain't nobody tell you to pick me up." I said throwing a napkin at him.

"I let you go Ms. 'I got it'." he said quoting me

"I did have it."

"Noami, you barely got into the house last night." Crystal said.

"Well, you told me to have fun." I said walking upstairs.

I went in my room and went to take a shower. When I got out I put on a pair of sweats and a black wife beater.

"So, what did you think about last night?" Crystal said coming in getting right to the point.