sixtysix.

Noami's POV.

I woke up this morning to the smell of pancakes and to fact that I was freezing like hell. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and pee, like I've been doing a lot since I found out that I was pregnant. I went to the closet and put on me a pair of sweatpants, a jacket, and two pairs of socks. Then I grabbed Sophie and went downstairs.

"Good morning." I said to Tray, who was in the kitchen,

"Morning my babies."

"What are you making?" I asked.

"Well, while you was gone, I was taking lessons from mama Brenda. And now I'm making pancakes and eggs." he said.

"No bacon?"

"That's something we didn't go over." he said making me laugh.

"Well, I'll just make the bacon." I said.

I got up and went to the fridge and took out the bacon. Then got a pan and went to the stove.

"Wait, I thought you couldn't stand by the stove when you're pregnant." he said moving backwards.

"Babe, that's the microwave not the stove." I said.

"Oh, okay."

"Alright."

"Why in the hell do you have all that sh*t on?" he asked.

"Because, I'm freezing. Why is it so cold in here?" I asked.

"Babe, it's not cold." he said.

"Well, I am freezing." I said putting the bacon in the oven.

I went back and sat at the island and watched him finish making the food and soon Tyrone came down and sat in my lap.

"Did you brush your teeth?" I asked him.

He nodded his head yes, and laid on my shoulder. Then finally Tray was done slaving over the food and my bacon was done. So, we all went and ate at the table.

"Babe, I was thinking that we should go to the doctor today." Tray said.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Because, I just want to know if everything is already." he said.

"I told you everything is alright."

"But this is for me. So, I would really know that everything is fine. And that you just not playing a prank on me." he said smiling.

"Do you want me to pee on a stick? I went to the bathroom at least four times last night." I said.

"Babe, calm down. I just want to check and make sure that everything is good." he said.

"Okay, if it'll make you happy." I stated.

"And it will."

"Can I come with?" Tyrone asked.

"Of course you can little man. Where else would you go?" I asked tickling him.

We finished eating and then little man and I cleaned up the kitchen since Tray cooked but he was still in the kitchen helping us out. After, we all went up to get dresses. Tray went and dressed Tyrone as I went to take a shower. When I got out, I brushed my hair to the back and did my makeup. Then I went to the closet and put on a gray Yeezy shirt and a pair of gray Adidas tights, also a pair of black timberland. And I put on black hat and my black jacket.

By the time I got out the closet, Tray was putting on a shoes. It's funny how guys take absolutely no time to get ready.

"You ready?" he asked.