fifty.

Noami's POV

I woke up this morning, on the couch. Tray and I have been arguing a lot more lately. Its either about sex, me being out later than usual, him thinking I have to much on my play, and the biggest one of all him thinking I don't have enough time for Tyrone.

Sometimes, he make me feel as though I am a bad mom. But I'm just trying to finish school for my baby. I'm doing what I have to do and what I got to do for him.

I texted up Crystal last night and told her that I wouldn't make workouts. Because I wanted to prove to my 'husband' that I do have my priorities straight. So, I got up and started cooking breakfast.

But at the same time, I was doing my work. I mean its not going to do itself. Tray came downstairs and I just wanted to punch him in the face. He came up and looked at me.

"What?" I asked smartly.

"Get that fcken tone out your voice." he stated

"Sorry but you not my fcken daddy, you're Tyrone's."

"See this is what I'm talking about. We can't talk to each without cussing or yelling." he said.

"N*gga, you're the one who came cursing at me. And expecting me not to curse yo axs back out?" I asked.

"Bring yo little axs over here." he said coming over to me.

He grabbed my face and brought me into a deep kiss. Then he picked me up and put me on the counter.

"Noami, I love you so deeply. Hell, I even married you but this arguing and sh*t we got going on right now needs to stop." he stated.

"I agree."

"And you don't need to be crying every time we argue. Because you to beautiful to be doing all that."

"Well, you're not so bad yourself." I said playing around but he was serious.

"Also, this extra sh*t needs to come after Tyrone. I mean me and our sexual needs, we can do something about that later. You don't even have to......well, you do have to fck me but it shouldn't be just that." he said making me laugh.

"I just want you to know that I am 100% focused on everything. And I know I have be there more than I have been there for my little munchkin."

"See, see what we did there. We talked without raising our voices, cursing, and you crying." he stated.

"Haha, we did huh?"

"Yep. But, Tyrone doesn't have to be up until another thirty minutes, how about we handle that sexual part?" he questioned.

"Nah, I have school and don't wanna be tired. But I will have reservations for you tonight." I said pinching his cheeks.

"But I'm leaving, remember?"

"Well, how about we see if you can be around females while you're away from me."

"One, I took vows and I'm not cheating on you. That's something I won't do. But you are my wife and I want sex. Its going on a month. I want sex from my wife." he said.

"Okay, we'll have sex. When you get back." I stated.

"Alright." he said getting up and going upstairs.

"Where are you going?" I stated.

"I'm going to wake up Tyrone."

"Early?"

"Yes, so we can have a lot more family time maybe." he said continuing upstairs.

"Yeah, whatever."