thirtyfour.

Trayvon's POV

In the last three days, we blasted few of the guys that traded on me and some that I found out worked for him. None of them would tell me anything.

That little b*tch still planting notes and sh*t on my door and car, telling me know that he's watching me. Which I already knew.

CJ came in and sat down.

"What you thinking?" he asked

"Where the fck is this n*gga." I said .

"Same here." he said.

"You know, after I get my family back, I gotta get out of this sh*t." I stated

"Quitting on me?" he asked.

"Got to. Its for the best and only Lord knows what Noami is thinking. I know she's pissed."

"Yeah, and now that Tyrone's wrapped up into he situation. She beyond pissed off." he said.

"There goes my girlfriend." I said

"No, there goes your future if you don't get up off your axs." CJ said.

"Yo gangster, we just got an inside on you house and there's someone getting out the car." Terrance said.

He showed me the video and who got out was Ariana.

"This b*tch." I stated.

"That's the girl that was at the house yesterday." he asked

"I feel like I'm going to have to kill her." I said getting up.

"I'll be back and watch over the place." I stated.

I left out and headed to the house. When I pulled up there was another car on side the house. I decided to park at the house three down from mines.

I snuck into my own back door and could hear moaning from my room. I know this b*tch didn't! I loaded my gun and tiptoed upstairs.

When I opened the door, I shot whoever was on top.

"Oh my gosh!" Ariana yelled.

"WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I asked her.

She just balled up under the covers and the guy fell on the floor. I grabbed her by her hair and threw her on the ground.

"IN MY DAMN BED! WHO THE FCK IS THIS N*GGA?" I asked going to the other side.

When I walked over there it was the one and only Luther. When I saw him, I really ain't know what to do. But go crazy in his axs.

"Where the fck is my family?" I asked throwing him against the wall.

"Haha, kill me. You'll never find them." he said laughing.

"Don't tempt me." I said.

"Just know that your little Noami is a smart axs and she will learn her lesson." he stated.

I blasted his axs before he said anything else. Ariana got up and started running until I shoot her in the leg. I checked his pants and found a pair of keys and his phone.

"If you wanna live, you'll shut up and come with me." I stated.

"My leg." she cried out.

"It'll get worst."

"Okay okay, just please do something before I bleed out." she cried.

I got up and started walking downstairs and heard the doorknob turn. I went into the kitchen and peeked to see who it was. It was one of his workers.