nineteen.

Faith's POV

I dressed in sweats and went to the doctor. I was so ready to get thing out of me, its been causing me straight hell. Adrain, walked over and we loaded in the car.

He hate the fact that I'm doing this but don't want me to go alone.

As we walked into the waiting room, I was nervous about the whole thing until Adrian popped me out my thoughts.

"Hey, you know Noami's modeling now?" he asked.

"No. How do you know that?" I asked

"Okay, I follow this girl name Crystal Westbrook. She like the prettiest model ever. Anyway, she just posted a picture of Noami saying 'our newest model 😍'." he said showing me the picture.

"Well, she always seems to make it far in life right?" I said.

"What's that suppose to mean?" he asked.

"I'm just saying, she can drop all her friends and still find a way to get to the top."

"She didn't drop you. She's just taking some time."

"Adrian's it's been three damn years. How much time does she need?" I asked.

"Well, that's up to her. You just have to keep and open mind."

"Whatever."

The nurse called me in and I went to the back. This is the time that I need my mom the most.

*hours later*

They wheeled me outside in a wheelchair and it made me feel like I was handicap. Adrian and the nurse helped me up and into the car.

"I got it!" I yelled snatching away from them.

I got in and then so did Adrian.

"How do you feel?" he asked

"I'm just ready to go and lay down."

"Okay."

He drove me home and went to my room. I laid down and Adrian came in and sat next to me.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"No."

"Is there anything you need for me to do?" he asked.

"Yeah, just get out of my room and leave me alone." I said.

"Really?"

"Yes really, now get out." I said kicking him off my bed.

He left and I balled up under my covers and drifted off to sleep. I was awoken by someone shaking me up. I rolled over and looked through my blurry eyes to going that it was Scrappy.

"WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I screamed.

"Calm down. Your brother asked me to come and check on you, he told me you just had surgery."

"Well, you came, now leave!" I yelled.

"Faith, just calm down please. I wanted to see you, we haven't talked in months."

"That's not my problem and I don't really care." I said getting out the bed.

"What happened to you?" he asked grabbing my arm.

"I grew the fck up." I said

"Why can't you just listen to what I have to say. Besides you dumped me for Terrance."