two.

Trayvon's POV

I pulled up to the trap and went inside.

"So, what's popping?" I asked walking in the meeting.

"Trayvon, we got a new gang that's trying to sell on our territory." Jacques said.

"Dude, I told yo stupid ass about calling me that."

"That's yo damn name."

"Besides that. It gotta be something more that CJ called this meeting." I said.

"Actually, I called this meeting." Luther said walking in.

Luther was one of my n*ggas. He moved when we were little and just came back and we linked back up.

"What's up man?"

He sat down a tape recorder and start playing it.

"Ah, I heard y'all are the biggest gang in this city. I don't want no small talk because sooner or later yo boys will be dropping like flies. And we'll take over this city. I kill just for fun you little b*tches."

Then it hung up, I just busted out laughing.

"And who are these n*ggas?" CJ asked.

"We don't know. It was sent three days ago." Luther said.

"It took you three days for you to let us listen to this?" I asked.

"I never checked it until yesterday. When I called this meeting." he stated.

"Alright then. I say we don't worry about these little boys. But keep something with y'all at all times. And keep an eye open." I said.

"Now, get y'all asses back to work." I said leaving out.

I went in my office and lit up a big one.

"So, how you feeling about these so called new guys." CJ said coming in.

"I ain't scared."

"Cool."

He sat around and smoked up two blunts. Then I went to the house.

"Hey babe, home so soon?" Ariana asked coming down the stairs.

"Yeah, just went to make sure everything was okay." I said going to the kitchen.

"Is everything okay?" she asked sitting on top of the counter and then pulling me closer.

"Haha, yeah."

"Good."

She brought he into a kiss and then added tongue.

Ariana was a bigger freak then me and I liked it. Ariana is my girlfriend. I've finally decided to settle back down after Noami. We've only been dating for a year now and I haven't completely cheated on her.

Love her? As a person yeah, but not in love with her.

"So, I was thinking we go out tonight." she said.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, have dinner at a new and amazing restaurant and then come home and have dessert." she stated.

"I think that's a wonderful idea." I said picking her up.

"I mean, unless you want a sample now." she whispered in my ear.

"Would love to."

She sat me on the couch and whipped out my partner and started giving him pleasure.

My life is good right now.

Diamond's POV

My life is wonderful.