(S:OS#26) Crush

@mainedcm: Finally met him in person!!! Thank you for being super nice, @imdanielpadilla! :)

@imdanielpadilla: @mainedcm Nice to meet you too, Maine! Hanggang sa muli :)

/*****/

"So..." Maine raised her eyebrow on the guy beside her, who just suddenly faced his body to her with a blank expression on his face. He held his phone to her face when she entered his van, the screen showing the screenshot of Maine and Daniel Padilla's mini Twitter conversation 30 minutes ago. "...ano'ng pinaglalaban mo?"

"Ano 'to?" He knows what he's doing is embarrassing. Wala lang, medyo nagrage lang sya deep inside when he saw his girlfriend's tweet. No big deal lang naman, she was just thanking DJ for being nice. No big deal naman, naging crush lang naman ni Maine for ilang years yung lalaking 'yun na matagal na nyang gustong mameet. No big deal naman, kasi ang daming tweets, videos and Snap updates na nagpapakita ng pagkikita at pag-uusap nung dalawa and while he watched all of them, he saw how her girlfriend is lowkey giddy of the scene right before his eyes. No big deal naman, na may MaiNiel na kaagad na fans club (na maliit lang naman) sa Twitter at shiniship na silang dalawa. No big deal na ngayon nya lang nakitang kiligin ng ganun katindi si Maine, kahit isang taon at kalahati nya na itong kasama. No big deal talaga. Promise. Punyeta.

She smiled and stated the obvious. "Well, I thanked DJ for being nice to me when we met earlier sa Oishi event."

"At kinilig ka?"

"Of course! Naging crush ko kaya 'yun!"

"Naging? Talaga ba?"

She fell silent and smiled slightly. "Fine. May konti pa ngayon. Lalo na nung nakita ko sya kanina." She covered her whole face to try to conceal her ridiculously big smile because of course, DJ. Duh. And second, who wouldn't be giddy if you finally saw and talked to your crush, right? Especially that he called her "amazing," "dazzling," "ang ganda mo pala talaga sa personal," "laro tayo ng sabay sa isang booth!" and all. She thanked the heavens for the Oishi family for organizing such an event and for making the both of them their endorsers. It was one of her bucket lists to meet the guy who inspired her to go on with her slightly fucked up life when he started in show business, specifically when he was starting to be popular on the Sunday teen show Growing Up. She was a fangirl, alright. And every fangirl's dream is to do the things she only wished years ago with her idol.

On the other hand, the other guy inside the vehicle grew more frustrated. He looked at her while she was trying to suppress her screams about the crushie incident of hers earlier. If only he went with her to the event though he isn't an ambassador of the brand. As time goes by, he was like a water being boiled on a teapot; and after a few minutes of stopping himself from bursting, he had enough. "Your boyfriend's here!!!" He said in high pitch, bringing his hands up.

Maine was startled with her boyfriend's sudden outburst. Napaupo na lang sya ng maayos, napatingin sa kanya at tinaasan ulit sya ng kilay. That was the reason why he welcomed her with that little tweet convo. That was the reason why he looked upset. She slowly smiled while he said everything he's feeling impulsively.

"Susmaryosep. Kilig na kilig ka. S'ya ba boyfriend mo, ha? S'ya ba? Alam ko nung meyo bata bata ka pa tingin mo s'ya boypren mo pero uy! Ako na, uy! Grabe ka makangiti dyan! Yan ba yung ngiting tagos hanggang bone marrow? O baka hindi lang hanggang dun, baka hanggang buto ng kapitbahay! Nakita mo ba akong ganyan nung nakita ko si Kathryn, ha? Nakita mo ba kung nagtawanan kami, ha? Behave nga kamay ko eh!"

"Oh, ba't mo naman sinama si Kathryn?" She giggled. "Wala syang kinalaman dito, uy! Bakit, naging crush mo ba s'ya tulad ng pagkakacrush ko kay DJ, ha?"