(S:OS#25) Red Alert

If cars can fly, Alden Richards would have made his do so; he would have overpassed the heavy traffic along EDSA Kamuning to immediately reach his raging girlfriend's condominium unit. Ito na naman kasi yung isa sa mga episodes na ipinagpilitan ng certain Sunday Pinasaya cast members (you may know who) si Julie sa kanya pero this time, hindi nya alam kung anong pumasok sa kukote nya para gatungan ito. Maybe it was for the sake of comedy, and he also saw some DenLie fans on the audience so somehow he wanted to please  them just as a 'thank you' for being there for him on his early years. And it was to prove that there's no bad blood between them anymore and they've moved on.

But damn, someone was not pleased.

He had been scolding himself since he started driving and every time the car stops because of traffic, gusto nya na lang isagad yung sasakyan nya sa bus sa harap nya para "maaksidente" sya. Every time the car becomes quiet through the gaps between the songs on his car radio, he hears her voice when she called after the Caring Deria segment, where his stupid mind gave her a reason to be angry.

"Kaya mo ba ako pinapanood ng SPS ha? Para makita ko 'yang landian nyo ni Julie?" She shouted on top of her lungs that made him almost deaf. Jose, who was near him that time, heard her voice, shook his head and chuckled; he knew his 'baby sister' would do that. Hell, if he were Maine, he'll punch Alden in the face right then and there, even on air.

"Love—Love, no! No, okay?" He breathes heavily and sat down on the sofa on his dressing room. He massaged his temples. He did not expect this to happen; he just wanted to broadcast to the world through the DJ Bae segment that Nicomaine was already his girlfriend. But then, he fucked up. "I was about to tell the world about us, okay? Sinakyan ko na lang 'yung lokohan with Ja—"

"Wag mo 'kong bigyan ng kabullshitang sagot!" She angrily said. He could hear her feet kicking her sofa. She is grumpy. Of course she'll be, RJ. Gago. Magtaka ka kung maging proud pa 'yan sa'yo. "Fuck!"

"Love, I'm sorry, okay? Totoo 'yun, I was really about to tell the world about us tutal malapit na rin naman tayong mag-sixth monthsary, di ba? I figured out that'd be a great gift for you and our fans—"

"I'm not buying it."

"Maine—"

"Okay, para hindi ka na mahirapan sa pag-announce mo, kuno, na tayo, fine. Let's not give you something to announce. Let's break up. Bye." Then she ended the call. That instant, he rushed to the parking lot to drive, not minding the staff and crew's reprimands. Next na kasi yung segment nya, but he just ignored them. The couple's good friends, Jose and Wally, just shook their heads and laughed. "Patay na si RJ nyan."

"Pustahan, nag-aya ng breakup si Menggay." Wally challenged and showed his palm to Jose as if begging for the bet money.

"Walang taya. Pareho tayo ng hula." Both laughed and went back to their dressing rooms.