"Well, it's complicated, I mean we're talking and technically dating, but he's really never asked me" She said using emphasis on the asked part.

"Don't worry, he'll come around, I promise!" I said reassuring her, and she smiled at me

We continued to talk for the next hour when we started walking back to the orphanage. When we returned, Nora was still sleeping, thank goodness, and Brooke and I ran quietly up the stairs to my room. I went into my closet and took out some dark wash skinny jeans, a navy blue floral tank top, navy blue flip flops, and undergarments. I went into the bathroom and threw everything on. I rolled up my jeans a little at the bottom making it look more summery. I brushed through my long brunette hair and decided to put it into a sock bun. After that, I applied some make up, consisting of concealer, cover-up, light pink lip gloss, some light pink eye shadow, since the flowers on the tank top were light pink, and some black mascara. Then I squirted some of my Hollister perfume and some de-oderant and checked my appearance one last time before emurging from my bathroom to find Brooke watching spongebob, even though we're 18, me and her still love our spongebob. 

"You look gorgeous!" Brooke said to me as I grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone from my bed.

"Thanks Brookie!" I said as we left my room and made our way to Matt's truck that he let's me drive for emergencies only.. this counts as an emergency right? Oh well, he can yell at it for me later. I unlocked the truck and we both hopped inside. We buckled our seatbelts as I turned the key in the ignition and the engine roared to life. I pushed the gear into 'reverse' and slowly backed out of the driveway. I put the truck back into 'drive' once we reached the end of the driveway and we were off to the recording studio. 

"Do you mind if I turn the radio on?" Brooke asked

"Not at all" I said smiling still keeping my eyes on the road because if I wreck Matt's truck, I'll be killed twice. Once by Matt and the other by Nora. Shivers went down my spine as I thought about it, but then, Brooke turned on the radio and the soothing sounds of Country music rang in my ears. We sand along to every song for the rest of the drive.

~*~

At The Studio: 

I parked the truck and Brooke and I emerged from it and began walking towards the tall building. 

"Wow, fancy." Brooke said with a nervous gulp

"I know, don't worry, it'll be fun, I promise." I said nudging her shoulder, she looked at me and smiled

"Okay, okay!" She said giggling ad we continued walking towards the building. 

Once inside, I walked up to the big, fancy, wooden desk.

"May I help you?" the perky red head with the name tag of Brenda asked

"Uhm, It's my first day and I have a recording at 10" I said, nervously 

"You must be Jordan!" She said flipping through some papers

"Yep, that's me!" I said smiling

"Hi sweetie, I'm Brenda and I'm Mr.Higgins head secretary, if you need anything you can come to me!" She said coming out from behind the desk revealing her short, petite figure.